3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OzTheGreate_ 12.05.20 07:05 pm

CEMU 1.8 (Launching, optimization of Zelda) (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

The emulator version 1.8 was released recently. Like the guides on it. It slightly changed the texture and lighting and now the old chart packs and caches Shader is not working. The quality of guides on CEMU, and especially the new version leaves much to be desired. According to this, I took and gash your guide. Tried to do everything better and clearer. A pre-written text. Wrote pieces of words and chunks separately the video and brought all of this in Hyde. Eventually was able to fit in 4 minutes, what a mumble for 5. (Well, maybe bragging...) of Course it's not the height of professionalism, but worthy of your attention.

9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krechet79 12.05.20

OzTheGreate_ thanks

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 12.05.20

Add.

One in the sanctuaries gives more 30фпс:

1) you Need to go to control panel and put it to 60Hz. You may have 120 and 140, etc. if the monitor is out of fresh leads.

2) And then in control Panel - Manage 3D settings - Program settings - push the button Add add list CEMU (cemu.exe) in the settings, the string Vertical sync pulse, select Adaptive (half refresh rate)

Then 60/2=30 fps in open space and in the sanctuaries the dungeons.
If the system can issue 30 ))

Also, I recommend to add the game folder and CEMU in the antivirus exceptions.

I have 100% more 33 not issue, if does not work restart the PC with these settings and try to start again.

001fess 12.05.20

in the cutscenes the game speeds up, what to do? and how else can I raise the fps?

M
M.E.I.0188 12.05.20

Who knows a website which describes the passing game (additional task)?

p
pavloalex 12.05.20

In the photo album are displayed correctly images, at the moment, take a picture of myself with further viewing or not?

O
OzTheGreate_ 12.05.20

pavloalex
Don't understand the question...

P
PolaC1 12.05.20

pavloalex
Camera not fixed

p
pavloalex 12.05.20

PolaC1
Bad, we will wait...
Do you think there meaning?

P
PolaC1 12.05.20

pavloalex
For me is not critical, because it is possible to insert pictures, there was a post