3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
samara1989 12.05.20 07:06 pm

The longest game

I think it's oblivion
322 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adahn one 12.05.20

Well done... in fact, of course, Morrowind and Daggerfall is all the same series well not a little bit longer... And the game series TES long only due to the fact that their world can be infinitely long to explore. If the question is in this, then of course they are in the lead, if not... well, I don't know, maybe the last Phantasy Star...

L
Lost Prophet 12.05.20

similarly, Gothic

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 12.05.20

In principle, Oblivon podlinshe morovinda, not least because the scale of morovinda, there is no need that the good of hundreds of dungeons if they except a couple of homeless people-mages no.. In oblivion at least not so badly...

X
XboxHater 12.05.20

TES4: Oblivion

s
samara1989 12.05.20

So I say oblivion

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.05.20

If the main quest to run for 12-13 hours do not fuck to do your origion pass..

S
Sanchezz82 12.05.20

I think it's oblivion
Partly he is right. But opyatzhe in the first post is not disclosed meaning. The longest I mean the main story thread, or all the quests together. Well, the Witcher is definitely longer than oblivion (pakarina I longer held). GTA San Lope said 89 hours without cheating?) And so online. well WoW for example. KS, line...

Z
Zzzzzag 12.05.20

well or for example the simulation in FIFA career to go there for 15 seasons is quite a lot

M
MeitDeist 12.05.20

I think game length should be measured on the main plot (from the beginning to the credits, without any side quests), not oblivion and Morra..

PS. nah here IMO someone dragged? MMO is a separate issue, there is no end, and play is not boring, take them to this subject - a delusion of some kind

GTA San Lope said 89 hours without cheating?)
hmm... this is a must have in every mission five hundred times to die

M
Mad Butcher 12.05.20

Tetris

A
Arkh 19 rus 12.05.20

GTA Sanya 89 hours without cheats Of them 20 hours - on mission crazy Modeler designer. )

w
wtf_kamikadze 12.05.20

write games where the end is. and in oblivion you can run at least 5 years. same for Bob and ruler.

A
Antony aka FreeDel 12.05.20

The Sims 2 :) the End is when either you die or your computer :)

N
Nero DMC 12.05.20

if Stalker all 7 endings to go long..but please is Sims 2..it the once over.if the hero does not die..

T
Temnoe_Solnce 12.05.20

Well, the long pass, say, campaign specific strategies.. well, from what I've played 6 campaigns of Heroes 5 - the thing a lot, so much from the beginning we need to go to titles, each with 5 missions.. missions and some for the day is not usilivaetsya if run hero swing(I can't)..

N
Nero DMC 12.05.20

In pesé 2008 career BESKONECHNA

N
NochNoy_goZhg 12.05.20

OMG, I remember playing Turok2, there PPC)

R
Reanart 12.05.20

For me Dungeon Lords

_
_Underclass Hero_ 12.05.20

The sims 2 - infinite, and hence the longest, well, if the family is not going to die, and a Resident of 4 the first time if you play 20 hours

P
Permanent_Lost 12.05.20

Snake