3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Kukuruza 12.05.20 07:07 pm

Optimization (Sniper Elite 4)

is there any optimization in the game ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antisovenok 12.05.20

Yeah, like there 30-45 on ultra, the PC in profile

G
GG4 12.05.20

MRX47
And you with that gag wanted 60 kvs?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Nets do not have any of Optimus
on 8кей of jestkii brakes!!!!
43 FAPAS(((

A
Antisovenok 12.05.20

GG4
At least as many shows, but then more and not have

A
Abarmot90 12.05.20

MRX47
Get your GeForce GTX 770, and you will have to optimize

S
Ser777 12.05.20

no

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Abarmot90
Nfrb phzrb still Traci say! This paki vidyahu and that the country has made in netawaka bake vidyahu, you can sit on parice good to push Your ex-I 980's pokemony Oki Doki 21 - 26 robleh for one., And now he's possibly even better to push her than I have my 770 980 s in Sli I looked at the price печ1070 50 oblique -= I already Durnovo by Marie was!!!!!!!!!)))))))))) 51 with something oblique!!!!!!!!!)))) It is a nine circle of hell in Dante!!!!))))) Never expected expect that the same will be happening with peck widokami(

P
Phenomena 12.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
I do not understand what you wanted to say, but I will say one thing. Vidyahi with 2 gigs of memory is not a cake, Yes, they can be productive, but everything depends on the memory. Now, 4 gig is the minimum.

p
potomak57 12.05.20

MRX47
Well, with 16 Gigs of memory.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Phenomena
Of the conductive later send VIDOS!
I did not understand it......
Ns xt yf hfphtie[b dtcbvm rf buhftin xnj nt,t You th razreshi vosemb Ka play into you maloho 4 Guga????
Wait schA will write otpravlu!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

Phenomena
Raunatina, and then destroy pokemonish Yes nastroiki in drovah of anwida pick up and not worth shlasko to feranti on the 8-32 musea in prenude,,, Shoba then tormozuhoy to coin for lack of gepeu! This happened in the Lead 3 when esperimentado put to vyyavit izyany in fxzz b and msaaa =- But snajpera much shelkovichnoe get fupas under load particularly in mohnatyj forest seseh . D In multi or single makes no difference
To` Still remember when musthave dramadey set and sravnival a puff of memory when switeh (Sweet fax) with the relic in batches in the Badlands on quantity frames. . While sweet is much more otalora in the ice. Well, there is clear Lukacka otda with a special afolami almost every minute type wind winter tyre pyre)
Okay, a lot of slovacek Carlo, Voto Sari video was filmed in my snipr:
Spoiler

nj djct is eight (8) four (4 ka razreshaju - on vosemb of Gabaa baking little videos right corner Monica on Verhoture in mini font. yuyuyu....
But the boy with my 770 plays poohed! So?
Th ima not enough 4 you say PI ghb in 1920 1080?????????
Z yt I don't think so/

[
[Romero] 12.05.20

At 1080, with on sync everywhere 60 fps.Drawdowns no.
The resolution of 2560 x 1440