3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StaryMelnik 12.05.20 07:07 pm

What do you think, will crack if the PC version? (ReCore)

Given the experience with Quantum Break, thought I'd see the hacked ReCore after 1-3 days after the release, but while neither to hearing, nor spirit. The project was long expected, but to spend 3K on it, and after the mixed reviews not ready...
What do you think will see in the near future pirates?
PS I Saw on the Internet a lot of proposals for buying off-line activation. Who bought, share your opinion about it whether it works or divorce?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
drakon57101 12.05.20

No.

g
g1365111 12.05.20

StaryMelnik
In the near future - don't know but what sooner or later will be-100%
ps spending money on games especially those that cost more than 100-150 rubles - moveton

after thinking a little,added
pps although there. better to either play a pirate or not play at all(doing so about 10 years) games

S
StaryMelnik 12.05.20

g1365111
hmm, well that's your position. There are many games, more than paying back money spent on them. For example, I bought Deus Ex a new outlet for 970р - never sorry, the game is excellent. Another thing is that ReCore is not worth the 3K that ask for it...

k
killerhit 12.05.20

Is not it easier of podojdat when it will cost 600 rubles, and to buy? The game is bombeznaya should be

K
Kowaks 12.05.20

And she needed someone?)))

S
StaryMelnik 12.05.20

killerhit
probably will do so

K
Kaylet 12.05.20

the mechanics already have it, but they need to dance with a tambourine to make it run... not only that also to download a few archives of individual...

O
Overclock[er] 12.05.20

Already hacked :D