3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 12.10.19 02:20 pm

Merchants benefit (Fallout 4)

A question. Who ' s beneficial to merge all the good? Or is there no difference, all paid equally from the Urn to the dealers diamond CECE? Explain. And does perk Collector covers on sale of their belongings or just for purchase?
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demons97 12.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
If in survival mode, the stuff is very cheap, the price is just in this that the resources and all... but at these levels I don't play, but the idea is in my opinion a bit of a difference. Plus perks that allow you to sell more, to buy less mentaly in my opinion also affects the barter

p
potter790 12.10.19

The ballot box is still a box. xd)
Price it the same. Maybe on your first purchase and she gives a discount, I do not know, did not check.
The cheapest prices in the Alliance. Merchants who run up to Garvey, they can be cheap to Torhout, mostly to buy or exchange to sell their lids a little.
Perk is affected, and the purchase and sale. Magazine dealer. The increase affects prices, the growth of Intelligence, too. Montanti don't know my Persian chemistry is not hawala, they add intelligence, can affect. Although unlikely, not here as in FNV, buffs a lot on what does not influence. If you need intelligence, or strength, for example, they need to pump. Impact, like, just buffs to the eloquence/charisma.