3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigg 12.05.20 07:08 pm

Kaer Morhen abandoned easel (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The view from this location is certainly picturesque. But maybe there are other reasons the presence of the easel

17 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 12.05.20

The reasons for which an easel would affect the passing game are missing. Simply part of the game world. Such good in this game abound.

B
Bigg 12.05.20

Clear. So, for the sake of the stunning landscape. Worth it. Appreciated.

K
K3DR 12.05.20

Look-ka in the game , not found before.

S
Stribogg 12.05.20

In the game a lot of any of these things)) by the Way, who are not found in kaer-Morhen at the tower, where a teleporter is hanging in the air the statue of the God, it is possible to scoop force for better weather.

B
Bigg 12.05.20

Maybe someone else will share such not Easter in some places? It might be blank for failed quests or for future adventures (dreamy).
For example, it is not clear in Bolere, it is possible to go into some house. The dangers of the hospital, why-why is not clear. For atmospherics?

m
me14 12.05.20

Romantic and beautiful ))

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.05.20

Bigg
The villages in the house to go to, so why not in town?

A
Assassins11148 12.05.20

Bigg
In addition to the above know more about the devil's Pit. They say that in the game code there is the traces of unfinished quest about experiments on humans, about the plague of Catriona. But the quest was supposed to run in this place (in the caves under devil's Pit, which can be accessed by console commands)

A
Albert De Hanter 12.05.20

Even in the first pass, all is found... in skellige on spiekeroog like (don't remember exactly) there are Izvajanja if handled in the right place, you can pray for the weather to change)

W
Wild Rider 12.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov
But it's interesting, first time I hear it. I would like the exact location to find out.

Stribogg
I mixed up the coordinates of this statue, I guess.

B
Boba4ka 12.05.20

Wild Rider
In the Faroe Islands sanctuary, there is still a quest 'Four faces of Heimdall' done. The ones that change the weather - 12, 13 and 14 on the map.

W
Wild Rider 12.05.20

Boba4ka
Thank you.

P
Puzaa 12.05.20

Stribogg
God, reduce the sharpness setting to high at least. As your eyes are not yet hatched from peresharpa.

S
Stribogg 12.05.20

Puzaa
The screen just happened, and everything is fine with higher definition. I have is high. With my eyes all is fine, if you like myltse is purely your preference, learn their opinion not to poke everywhere as an axiom.

S
Stribogg 12.05.20

Wild Rider
It is possible that the statue was in kaer-Morhen by chance, as - hanging in the air, and it is very hard to get to, not to be screwed with an upper part)))

L
LoseYself 12.05.20

Bigg
Do not you think that Lambert is not to fish to the lake to walk? Easel a fresh face.

B
Bigg 12.05.20

LoseYself
This is an unusual approach! What a profound understanding of the nature of the character. Indeed, Lambert, for all his arrogance, the youngest and therefore the most romantic (Kane Mets and Triss), godmachine dust-free roads, with an idealistic Outlook on life ( revenge in Novigrad), brave and desperate. At the same time, he is a creative, artistic (booze in the kaer morhen) from it we can expect art (interview with the Herald on the altar of the elements) they were discussing the surrounding beauty. Moreover , the Lambert is quite shifted to the easel. I think it's a small puzzle from the developer.