3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
byvictor 12.05.20 07:08 pm

The bug with the bags (Payday 2)

In General , played and nadula the kid who Spawner crappy cloud bags . The question is how , and with what he did ?)
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antares_r 12.05.20

cheats

K
Kirill22092 12.05.20

byvictor
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/payday_2_p3dhack_blt_v1_6_1-74141/

T
Timoha Zlobnyy 12.05.20

He's a cheater, bro. Cheats in this game are capable of anything. From immortality and infinite ammo to spawn any loot and any buns like magsanoc, medsoc ammo and turrets, killing all enemies on the map by pressing one button, the dominance of special enemies, etc.
What can we say, it is possible to edit all of your progress by opening all the achievements, to pump up to level 25 bad reputation, stuffed a bunch of dough, and inject all the skills! :D
Well, there's still DLC Unlocker's, but I doubt that now they are needed at all.
And it is not banyat. Except that the tag appears Cheater and will automatically be kicked upon entering the lobby, if this feature is enabled by default. But nothing prevents the creation of the lobby.

T
The3DReaL 12.05.20

Timokha Evil
Premium cheats in this game are capable of anything. From the immortality of the allies and the settings right in the game until the departure of the chosen player

T
Timoha Zlobnyy 12.05.20

The3DReaL
Well Premium the cheat I have not dabbled in, I was normal enough to understand what they're actually capable of! :D
However, poulovassilis, I cheats demolished, because it became boring. So I clean DLC Unlocker'om played, and even then, I doubt that he is now needed if for a penny I'll be able to purchase other DLC(and paid DLC pipeline closed down).