3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CSpeed 12.05.20 07:08 pm

where to get the armor from the movie? (Fallout: New Vegas)

where to get the armor from the movie? very much it is liked)
29 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Dyadka Yar] 12.05.20

The Ranger armor is NCR. When the Legion take on the hero a lot of these people are attacking the dam. And you can pick up with any such body and to repair. Where just lies I don't even know me, he didn't need, I'm in combat armor the game has passed

G
General Pahomov 12.05.20

where to get the armor from the movie? very much it is liked)

the game did not try to pass ?

C
CSpeed 12.05.20

[Uncle Yar] I have a normal Ranger armor, not like in the video O_o
Ellis I went for Mr house

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 12.05.20

This, or what?
pix.PlayGround.ru
The base of the Rangers. Any. On the screen - Echo. Don't go to bed, so that the Sandman will not help. Corpses in the armor on the Heath there. If you pass over NKR - armor impossible to get without compromising the reputation of NKR. Such cases.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 12.05.20

CSpeed, in the end, these people a lot. They are the Rangers of the NKR. From nick from the weapon of a sniper rifle or hunting rifle and a revolver gun. But the NKR and more powerful soldiers, they have heavy metal armor similar to the armor of the brotherhood of steel, and weapons have a grenade launcher or inspirator, and the super sledgehammer. With the mini can only handle med-x, ha, and constantly eat stimulants. Because immediately you have 5 attacks.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 12.05.20

I took over the Legion, so such armor under my feet was lying a lot. But they are to me nafig was not needed...

C
CSpeed 12.05.20

exactly, I came to the base of the Delta, everything is in the armor. But before it was not so, I do remember!

k
krokhmal96 12.05.20

somewhere TNA sort of forums read that it is in a single instance somewhere lies epony for sure :((

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 12.05.20

CSpeed
It depends on the level of the character.

D
DvxNL 12.05.20

The armor you can get. In the mission where you need to save the President. Need to pass it, disarm the bomb on the rotorcraft. When will the confusion(the President is evacuated), shot somehow one Ranger. Until he disappeared, remove the armor and run away, or they open fire. I was so sick. You can kill any of the Ranger in stealth mode, but you need to have a high skill and I think some kind of perk. Only then the reputation is lost.

N
Nagibato san 12.05.20

reservation there in a secret apartment of the Rangers NKR and power lies.

k
krokhmal96 12.05.20

no there nifiga all the shelves empty!

G
Gaytama 12.05.20

krokhmal96
You got robbed

[
[Dyadka Yar] 12.05.20

Duck Nagibato san took everything so empty

P
Pyanyy shturmovik svobody 12.05.20

The Ranger at the dam banged and mardersteig

V
Vitus_85 12.05.20

Such a reservation appears in the secret apartment of the NKR. I have it appeared there after in the camps of the NKR steel Rangers to walk in it

C
CSpeed 12.05.20

I have the Rangers go to any saudskej the dresses of the defenders of the forest))
this armor I saw only Rangers are the guards of the General Lee (the ending of the house at a dead President)

r
ruslanholyshit 12.05.20

The Ranger at the dam banged and mardersteig

you something confuse... kill conventional Ranger and not a veteran

S
Slaven91 12.05.20

as said Vitus 85 your booking really is in a secret apartment of the NKR. You just need to fulfill their quests, earn reputation, and high level booking there and not only she, will have a normal Ranger armor and power armor NKR does not require the skill of wearing power armor.

D
Daryl 12.05.20

Yes, but they are there irritation*tained, to repair all necessary. In fact, BS when they quests will foprogest, also almost completely killed the armor issue, they say, wear it in good health...