3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Straik29a 12.10.19 02:20 pm

Top generals (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Here tried pitamidi top generalist. Gave him to kill himself, he has increased quality, perks, weapons. But in the end, his iron will, if he is to lower the level, the cool perks disappear. Cton found a way to tell the creation and taming of the coolest generals?
40 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 12.10.19

On the top ring white stone put +5 LVL. And in the pit for training. But after the pits I did not notice any new abilities from them. I do think they have all sewn randomized.

S
Stailus 12.10.19

callmegod
Even after the arena increased, but only unique of orcs usually.
supposedly there's some necromancer or Orc which spiders can cause, etc.

d
dmll 12.10.19

I met in the network capture of the Fort, the player he recruited was level 65 orcs, as he recruited them don't know!

w
walkris 12.10.19

dmll
Pumped 65, increase all the orcs to 65, PROFIT. It is impossible to recruit and to pump the orcs above their level

d
diego986 12.10.19

walkris
But the maximum level of retaliation like 60

a
azziddo 12.10.19

in the submission can 5 lvlov to throw a gem in rune

w
walkris 12.10.19

diego986
I don't know what maximum I gave an example
azziddo
it is possible, but the Orc would still not be above the level of the Talion

d
dmll 12.10.19

Well, like the character is level 60 the max! And above 60 anymore, like how to recruit too strong writes, gems and so are 2 white +5 levels!

d
dmll 12.10.19

and 100 or level 65 Orc that's OK! a maximum of 60 should be!

K
Kvakensky 12.10.19

dmll
You would be better explained as your Persian one rating 600 assault? And in fact rival your cataract. Max LVL as of captains, and of the character of, 60.

d
dmll 12.10.19

Kvakensky
so dead in prevedem capture, others were removed and made screen

d
dmll 12.10.19

600 is the overall rating shows how much time he took the Fort 6 times, maximum 10 times then the glasses will not give! For one seizure give 100 points would take it 10 times and cha rating storm will be 1000!

c
callmegod 12.10.19

Sent into a pit of orcs. White, orange and purple. Nobody got new perks, only the levels. The myth is busted.

Z
ZeFeRKo 12.10.19

callmegod
sent Aloha white 21 LVL in the arena, he had a vulnerability to stealth, after the arena was the 23 lvlom and the vulnerability was gone

S
Silverite 12.10.19

callmegodВы better tell me how purple is the easiest way to do that without a donation.

c
callmegod 12.10.19

ZeFeRKo
Don't believe it. I couldn't have more than 20. No new skill or weakness.
Silverite
I have no idea. I only have 2 or 3 at 60 or 70 or more points. But they cannot be moved from fortress to fortress, as a donation.

Z
ZeFeRKo 12.10.19

callmegod
your right, I was just wondering and from the first white removed debuff, generally according to the observations of white of the trunks, though do not have a large number of bonuses are often deficient or have 1-2

S
Silverite 12.10.19

callmegod
Little Munchkin snaryagu from what tribe give? War?Marauders and Wild like karadimov,Darkness, and Horror Vendetta-Nazgul,and Mystics of the elves.Usually duplicates of the originals.

c
callmegod 12.10.19

It seems to have found a pattern with new skills of orcs. Sent a weak Orc in the thick of strong hole. He took it and won. And got poisoned weapons. His bonuses did not exist.
Don't know where to look, for difference levels, the lack of bonuses or both.

S
SemenzOr 12.10.19

Don't know about you, but doing a bit differently, I take the weakest of the Orc army, sending him to the pit (where the winners), he's whoring out facto, Orc, who won, took the chair, and then I just facto after the battle, fly to the arena, where he is quickly recruited mainly, if we take weak against thee to be LVL 41, well, if we take into account another rune(+5лвл), is in fact a good for example from LVL 20 to 46 apnut celiku