3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 12.05.20 07:10 pm

A survey about Grifoni and gamepad. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So. There are 2 chairs... then there are options:
1. The game is a keypad-mouse with an almost stable 60 FPS (very rarely sags to 50-55), with minimum rendering range of vegetation, disabled HBAO+ (SSAO off, too) and without HW;
2. Game geypade with a stable 30 FPS TEW (without a problem, except that when the hair Herwanto the camera to drive), with a high drawing grass and of course HBAO+.
Waiting for answers. This is a survey. Your options also welcome.
58 Comments
Sort by:
b
baracus10 12.05.20

flamingbit
It's really a shame.
And now the TV standard? I said that the game developers put so much on optimization (well, or video card not powerful enough, I don't know...), which is the same picture with a certain framrate card is required more and more expensive. Take the recent NieR. Picture of 2017? Well, well. Barely creaked gives 60. And grafone not even 2013. Is much more ancient.
UPD: itpedia look? All clear...

f
flamingbit 12.05.20

baracus10 wrote:
24 in TV also taken from the ceiling (if you don't go into the details)

And now the TV standard?

the text below was not comfortable with voice input to this comment

P
Protocol10 12.05.20

Option # 3. The game with a gamepad on PC over 60 fps. I don't know who in 2017 at the computer mouse carries in the game except the players and owners of small monitors.

b
baracus10 12.05.20

flamingbit
Someone of us here in balls hollowed. Highlight quota next time, it's about what you're going to tell. And the 30-year is about the same explanation on this topic. 24 as an accident or not - what the fuck is the difference? Only a fan of itpedia could get.
Spoiler
UPD: but if they are not taken from the ceiling 24, and 30 too. Your statement about the ceiling would be true if we were talking say about 28 FPS which is in the following table.
Spoiler
Protocol10
Well, this is not so important. Personally, I washmake in the mouse like in terms of efficiency. But in duck SOS or near of atatata for example, geypad much more interesting. Yes does not matter.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.05.20

baracus10
To accelerate or not - it does not compare with the convenience of camera control with the mouse.
I told you about fomu,you to me about Eremu.I'm not talking about rotation speed,the mouse is of course faster,but if FPS to 30 fps,even on the gamepad is a nuisance,if speed up in the settings, turning the camera.

b
baracus10 12.05.20

[Denis]
It is clear. I do about Akaki said. The point is that the speed of the game increasing, I will be on 60 awkward to control the camera papadom. Well, less convenient than the standard (1) speed. And therefore said that the mouse in this respect I'm more comfortable with. And there is not even a speed thing, and maneuverability.

f
flamingbit 12.05.20

baracus10
First:
The frequency of filming and conaprole very different attitude to the gaming industry. You don't look at the numbers and what they are applicable!!!
Second:
It is this and the fuck cares what the discussion was about the standards and as an example, I wrote this number ( 24 frames per second).
Third:
In games 30 fps is really taken from the ceiling, as 30 - a much more convenient number than 28,29,31,36 etc. and personally, I have never in my life was not exactly 30 fps (all the time it only varies in this interval (which is why it from the ceiling and taken emae) (this is excluding the game in which Locke stands (which put due to the instability of the engine and its inability to give a stable fps and laziness of developers)). What I can't say 60 frames because before screens only this frequency and given
PS. I do not need to write that earlier monitors and 30 frames max gave out, it was so long ago that about the full 3-D games could only dream of, then only a 2.5 D implemented.
Fourth:
What if I subscribed to itpedia??? you actually bypasses???

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.05.20

baracus10
On the standard settings, the camera smoother.But it maneuvers a little differently reflected.I kawamichi rarely use evasion.Sometimes the feeling is that Geralt immortal))).Mouse Bloody РТ6,wireless.Daring,infection)

b
baracus10 12.05.20

[Denis]
Well, Yes. On kawamichi much nicer to use ripost, especially given the visibility of all enemies.

D
Deliano 12.05.20

On the PC monitor and mostly play using the keyboard and mouse with stable 60 fps. Periodically put a 30 fps limit and carry the image on a 4K plasma and I play with a gamepad. Here and there comfortable. But 30 fps with mouse and keyboard it is not the same :(

B
Bombardirovschik 12.05.20

Deliano
Deliano wrote:
carry the image on a 4K plasma
where are you getting?
does not happen a 4K plasma.

S
Samuel Attend 12.05.20

Deliano
In cs 1.6 playing?

f
flamingbit 12.05.20

Bomber
here is a 4K plasma

D
Deliano 12.05.20

4K TV, so put it..

P
Protocol10 12.05.20

baracus10
That for efficiency? More utoptsev slice with the mouse in the Witcher? Or what...

b
baracus10 12.05.20

Protocol10
Roughly speaking, Yes. On the management of shooters I feel much safer. The same can be said, for example, about Dark Souls, but on the contrary: geypad much better feel.

A
Aips95 12.05.20

All for the sake of fps - grafone change in number of frames. In addition, the mouse scares me. Yes, in Rayman or something like that on the Pade, but not where it is necessary to turn the camera. Especially in the Witcher, where I'm waiting to attack from behind. And DS I never would have on the incidence would not pass - to beat Bloch on the trigger well, not very convenient.

M
MorirMerda 12.05.20

Aips95
Ds3 you can configure the gamepad buttons