3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faceless Void 12.10.19 02:32 pm

Impressions of the game (Steam,Ps4,Xbox One) (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

Share!
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 12.10.19

I'm a PC panache beautiful, interview transcripts, super strikes are pretty and useful.8.5 points.

F
Faceless Void 12.10.19

All very cool, for me it's AAA with a capital I as in 1997й year back when Nacional was first acquainted with Final Fantasy VII on Ps1, very everything is cool, until the 10th (almost 11th) level 11.5 hours played, everything is so cool that I dropped everything and overwatch etc, to 27числа need to go and then there is the new wolf, and half of the Duma remained, but all then now all the time just for the game, I recommend 10 out of 10 mast HEV,
here's some screenshots:

Spoiler

K
Kovboy belomor 12.10.19

Faceless Void
Do you have a favorite violet seven.I have a ninth but card game the scoring in the eighth even Quint nervously smokes on the sidelines.

N
Nikezzz 12.10.19

animated chest, mimic of DS)

J
JohnAsland 12.10.19

Nikezzz
Facial expressions, it's just a chest-trap. He did not appear in DS)
Great game! Very nice combat system, it is possible not to hurry) the Visual part on the height of a pleasant style vaguely reminiscent of Bastion.
But there are also disadvantages, on the 26th time fighting against a monster turned into a routine which you just want to skip. Well, the farm ingredients are also a bit tiring) it is also very difficult to understand how to find the legendary ingredients.

F
Faceless Void 12.10.19

I became sick jerk , down on the game, as his time in Overvecht or Diablo or Witcher 3, I'm up to 4-5 am to stay, wait 14 38, 40 min. ago I got stuck in this stuff this game, for me it's game of the year 100%.
10-14 hours tajiguas, that's the buzz 11 out of 10, 100% mast HEV.

N
NuKoLb 12.10.19

game rules, just with a balance problem, in the end all stand with 1 door...
I last boss at all for 1 turn killed by Berserker.

T
Toshkin 12.10.19

Not this Turkey, 800 p. half an hour played and returned the money. Bezrybe, maybe I would, but when even Divinity 2 waiting for service - this is just the past.

S
Silverite 12.10.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
You read the original comics-this is where the beautiful.Then in the cutscenes is terrible.If the student drew.And backdrops and so on-a level games on tablets or retro games of the 2000s. Faceless Void
Don't even compare this miracle with this indusny crafts.Them to her as a cancer to China.Toshkin
Definitely not.Even 500 is a lot.

K
Key Ovald 12.10.19

A simple story with interesting characters, but a bad ending (which did not finish, wait for the continuation in the next series (with)). The island and the city, reminiscent of Tristram: the same all the forgotten small town, surrounded by evil creatures. Interesting world that combines magic and technology, pistols and swords.
Looks great, mainly due to the elegant design of characters, monsters, arenas, everything. Using this is somewhat similar to Disciples II, and tactical battle on the same principle built, just do not fight monstroy and 6th characters, which pumped everyone, dress and arm.
Is very interesting, almost excitedly. Lots of interesting mechanic, secrets, additional uluchshilos, I want to collect everything, unlock all.
Great crafting system, when you can not only collect things without certain required components, but with less chance of creating, but to do more cool things, if you pumped in the recipe the more ingredients than you need.
There are drawbacks, of course. Little monsters, it differs for the most part (although there are always newcomers) color and abilities. Not enough of playing with very weak enemies (which would climb all do). The first three characters are immediately available in the story to change on the other three, which we find more makes no sense.
But it's still very carefully crafted and filled with great tactical RPG.
8/10