3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protos322 13.05.20 01:28 pm

Some aspects of gameplay VERY fast (Fallout 4)

Guys I have a question, I have some reason to some aspects of gameplay VERY fast, e.g. when the castle hacked I like the hairpin and the lock right bullet move, and yet still noticed that the animated special is also VERY fast moving.
fashion is, but no one touches it.
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 13.05.20

Pavlov2014
Turned off vertical sync, but did not put the mod to limit FPS. At some points the frame rate flies to heaven and the game speeds up.

G
G31613 13.05.20

PF no game no problems

M
MunchkiN 616 13.05.20

Nada put the Lok on 30 tepees

n
nestrbob 13.05.20

Pavlov2014
Put the program Bandicam , it has the function of limiting FPS in games and a lot of different useful actions ( screenshots , video recording, etc.) .
Spoiler

D
Delphis 13.05.20

let me guess, you have a license, immediately get rid of this garbage. License constantly eats the computer, play Repack from hatab, the clean version

M
Mag Otshelnik 13.05.20

Delphis
Support this speaker.

N
Nukemall 13.05.20

To remove the folder my documents\my games\fallout 4 files fallout4.ini fallout4custom.ini fallout4prefs.ini. Then run fallout4launcher and configure graphics again.

P
Protos322 13.05.20

MunchkiN 616
and why ??? it is not fps

P
Protos322 13.05.20

Marty52
and how I supposed to help ???

P
Protos322 13.05.20

nestrbob
and then limit fps ?? why???

P
Protos322 13.05.20

Nukemall
as to the aspects of the game is affected by graphics ???

P
Protos322 13.05.20

Delphis
let me guess, you don't have a license and therefore you play on the Repack, and why should I play the Repack with license ???
and where does the Eats computer I have no problem with fps, but the problem with part of the gameplay

n
nestrbob 13.05.20

Pavlov2014
You asked - why when opening locks all moving too quickly ? So I'm told , because of the increased FPS in those scenes . Put the limit to 60 FPS and see the result .
P. S. No need to make a bunch of posts in a row . In the bottom of the post there is Shukria modify - click and add ( edit ) something new in your post .

M
MunchkiN 616 13.05.20

Pavlov2014
the case in fps. the fact is, some processes in the game are tied to the processing in the frame and not to the divider in a second or their time.
so roughly speaking if to pick a lock over 240 fps lock pick will break down over for a nanosecond because the game counts, let's say that Nada 40 frames -once gym picks to keep that a little more than a second conceived by the developer. and the venerable peck boyar 4K 120фпс and lockpick he breaks down there for 0.4 type with what it seconds. pitch sucked. 250 Grand and play 30 tepees to time as on the console tech and physics.

M
Marty52 13.05.20

Pavlov2014
and why ??? it is not fps
and how I supposed to help ???
and then limit fps ?? why???
as to the aspects of the game is affected by graphics ???
Adequate or not? You asked - you answered. Before you write garbage, you should at least try. For example, in the fashion of ENBoost have a config where you can set the frame pin. The engine of this game works is that when you increase the FPS the game is accelerated. The same phenomenon was, for example, in NFS MW 2012. Now that you know all this, at least try this method. By the way, turn off vertical sync in standard ways can not (must be written only through the config or a third-party app). And therefore he heaped up garbage and fix it. Enough arrogance without knowledge Mat. parts to climb with stupid questions.

p
potomak57 13.05.20

And for example put Easy Lockpicking and a trouble no.

n
ncrcila 29.01.21

Delphis
I already have it, but nothing changes