3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skeazey 13.05.20 01:29 pm

100% availability of the galaxy. How? (Mass Effect 3)

And that's it. The file that sets 100% galaxy readiness WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER, WITHOUT the IPHONE AND IPAD - upload.worldofplayers.de/files8/me3_readness_level_cheat.rar (At any time - no need to start a new game!)

IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT SAVE GAME! IS THE FILE PLAYING STATISTICS. (does not affect your character).

INSTALLATION: Drop into Documents/Bioware/Mass Effect 3/Save with the prior backup of the original file of your statistics. (Instructions inside).

SOURCE: German forums (for those who know - forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1123521-ME3-Cheat-fьr-100-Readiness).

FOR those who want a perfect (perfect) ending - the destruction of synthetics-red beam-Shepard is alive. Be SURE to install 100% ready before entering the mission the Headquarters of Cerberus" - the point of no return, when EMS (Force of combat-ready troops) is fixed.

POSSIBLE PROBLEMS: I lost all the achievements (achievements), because they are stored in the same file. But - BONUS! - obtained ALL the cooperative achievements.

PS: tested personally. Perfect ending - in stock.
132 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 13.05.20

Yes, but the perfect ending can I get without 100%

L
LZHCH 13.05.20

skeazey
Krasava!!! Kiss your hand!

s
skeazey 13.05.20

spellcustomer specify gallop? Again on international forums wrote that while 80% did not receive perfect.

L
LZHCH 13.05.20

99%, but only in the Internet do not have to leave, slipping the settings to the minimum...

s
skeazey 13.05.20

Just for 100% no doubt that the ideal will get. Checked yesterday.

s
spellcustomer 13.05.20

skeazey
I was referring to the repeated passage of a new game+ or with Me 3 save editor, or by editing Coalesced.

Maybe this know - how something will fit, no doubt.

s
skeazey 13.05.20

Damn, with the Internet not test. I can't say.

s
spellcustomer 13.05.20

For me, if biovars forced cartoon forced to play... the gamers hands are untied, all the tools that I have listed, to achieve the need ending, good.

B
BlackMetallll 13.05.20

what is she perfect
it is safe and so to get 50% readiness
Shepard is alive and the red beam destroyed all synthetics, and geta and SUSY

s
sb2012god 13.05.20

Prosto Razvod-vse zavisit ot ochei boegotovnosti i vibora>ped,green,blu.

Изображение

ot 4 000 - 5 000 tis pri 50% poluchaetsy

K
KsenoS_7 13.05.20

tries it if you can make an army of 5000+. incidentally I have had the perfect ending even with troops 4800. XS but Shep sighed

T
Tony Quick 13.05.20

I cartoon stuffed,though not thought so quickly...

M
MyEffecT_ Stas949 13.05.20

Tony Quick
there all fast even pumping

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 13.05.20

skeazey
Thank you! It works! However the settings of the keyboard keys came off...

H
HamsterRus 13.05.20

Not the people, it is true, why do you even care?
I didn't play the animation, the combat readiness was 50%, 6000 troops were and when you choose the red ending Shepard survived.

l
love.peace.reggae 13.05.20

I without cheats and without multiplayer scored 6490. Coalesced also did not touch. But new game+

S
Seijl 13.05.20

Thank you. Works perfectly.

s
skeazey 13.05.20

Perfect ending - a term adopted by the fan community of mass effect since the first of the fans took the game. Which means the earth is saved, the reapers destroyed, Shepard is alive of TYPE (a moot point). So it's not my idea (for non - believers slaughtered in YouTube - mass effect 3 perfect ending).
The second - to the end of the game I got the order 7016 points TOTAL forces troops that at 50% readiness of the galaxy gave me points 3508 force of combat-READY troops. In this case: transferring saves from a database of collectors (say gives a bonus), Croghan deceived, geta and fresher in a truce. Where are these heroes that for single pass gain from 10000 to 14000!!! Total force?
As a result, when wybe destruction Shepard died. (There was this fucking 4хсек on video from the last one? sigh GG, because of which all cheese-pine forest).
In multiplayer there is no opportunity to play, patamuchta my copy of the game will not let in online (I think you know what I mean). So I had to find a solution that you see in the header.

l
lemptyl 13.05.20

if you pass the game a second time then you can easily score 12K troops and thus get all the possible endings for this does not need to change.

s
skeazey 13.05.20

Still I wonder what is the Max single for single pass TOTAL body of troops you can recruit?
I understand that since the first part was profitable to play the Character, that is, leaving the entire ring-in blue alive. Appearing in the 3rd part, even in side quests, the character, who was pardoned by the shepherd, can contribute to the overall strength of the troops.