3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
ministr91 13.05.20 01:32 pm

Bans and cheats (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Banyat for trainers? What protection from cheaters is on the servers of Mass Effect: Andromeda? Can I use cheats?
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lored_ 13.05.20

ministr91
Can benefit health, there is no protection present.

m
ministr91 13.05.20

Lored_
why is there no protection?

L
Lored_ 13.05.20

ministr91
What is facial animation, and such protection.

m
ministr91 13.05.20

Lored_
at the moment, the facial animation is normal

A
Alllex236 13.05.20

ministr91
Lored_
Where have you seen these cheats? Conventional trainers fit?

m
ministr91 13.05.20

Еrеtеh
from the fool hear

P
PapaSaloEst 13.05.20

I in all parts of the battlefield were found working, public cheats, in battlefield 4 I generally found the ESP, which is not palilis 3-4 months!!! The ban never will receive, just cheat has stopped working and everything. What are privitanie cheats even imagine.
Now compare the level of multiplayer ME Battlefield A and 1 if the latter is already filled ESP-ry in a couple of weeks, then imagine that in the first.

P
PapaSaloEst 13.05.20

It's not a joint developer Andromeda, all I can can do that

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 13.05.20

Yes damn it not cheating the game is cheating against bots... against bots is not cheating... if it was about ERW that is another matter but then the pure pve...

P
PapaSaloEst 13.05.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
I remember in WoW also report throwing on those who botovod in dungeons while leveling levla) But really, what damn difference, bots are often more people will dumajut, not blunt and not to leave. But in BG, it certainly was not nice, it bots really sucked.

B
Bombardirovschik 13.05.20

Game is dead

e
exlubu 13.05.20

ministr91
No-show freaks dosihpor the beauties

e
exlubu 13.05.20

Lored_
There is protection if the license is for this be careful-the game you will not block -but was banned for money

m
ministr91 13.05.20

exlubu
that means do not block, but was banned for money?
Facial animation was much better than it was. Now it came back to normal and generally tolerated