3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILIA_1992 12.10.19 02:34 pm

The question mark near the sawmill (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Appeared neponyatka with a question mark .

Spoiler

Spoiler

The screenshot shows the arrow .

This is a bug ? Or in the story there will need to be ? Or it is necessary to consider the time ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 12.10.19

On your screenshots nothing is clear.

V
Vorkimarh 12.10.19

Can normal screenshots and not photos of the monitor. Can't see anything.

g
ghostwolf 12.10.19

under the ground can

I
ILIA_1992 12.10.19

Now the game will make a screenshot with Fraps .

Spoiler

V
Vorkimarh 12.10.19

Do you have a question mark there is a downward pointing arrow. Tobish this place is underground. Look for caves or some alternative descent nearby.

I
ILIA_1992 12.10.19

Vorkimarh
There is the case and you were not ? Run about sign and yet to no purpose .

V
Vorkimarh 12.10.19

ILIA_1992
Can a screenshot of the place on the map?

M
MudrichenkO 12.10.19

Vorkimarh
The same icon at the bottom is written well Elah burns, icon question and below it the red arrow down

V
Vorkimarh 12.10.19

MudrichenkO
I already wrote about this above.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 12.10.19

ILIA_1992
You have to picture a bunch of caves.You simply found looking in there?

I
ILIA_1992 12.10.19

[Denis]
All found . The cave was full of stones at the entrance . at the place of issue was the source of the magic .

V
Vorkimarh 12.10.19

ILIA_1992
just wanted to throw a screenshot)). This cave quest is still connected. About 3 brothers.

I
ILIA_1992 12.10.19

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

There is a real problem with a question mark . All smoothed out in Tossene and alone . This place shows two icons , but they are barely visible . If you look closely , you can see the second sign . Cleared the first and second there . And not near the caves .

On the second screenshot you see the second question mark and the fact that he is not in the ground . The task itself with signs jobs did not take , if in the future that someone will correct . And while the sign is not present and the eyes are not corn .

Anyone can check for themselves ?

M
Makoley Kalkin 12.10.19

ILIA_1992
Also this problem

T
Theemi 12.10.19

About the first sign: it can be doing a quest Brotherly love, stepping down into the cave(there's a lot of hobgoblins). I can't seem to pick up the question mark at the winery Tufo.

d
delficz 12.10.19

About the sign outside the winery Tufo: it can be activated along with the quest for the grandmaster armor School Bear. In the village Flaviu milled for the house has a basement filled with rocks, which we remove using the aard sign, and then go to the end of the basement, there will be 2 Ghost and 2 of the corpse with a love letter and a treasure.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

C
CаpriCorn 09.12.21

delficz
Thank you very much, I climbed everything around the sign - I could not get to the treasure, but I had to go down to it from the village ...

Y
Yaroslav14092001 21.10.22

delficz
thanks for half an hour I was tormented and could not figure out how to find this question