3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Professor Zoom 13.05.20 01:35 pm

You will not believe (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, comrades!

Help with the selection. I'm here in the Steam stopped and there was a sale. Well, with online games, it is clear-we must take. But what to do with singleplayer? So I think to take the license of the Witcher or continue on the pirates? But it is already far advanced. It is worth mentioning that a month or two going PS4 Pro to take, but there is certainly the Witcher will take. Worth spending the extra 750 rubles, or you can continue to pirate? Help Board.
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ketik 13.05.20

Worth it to support the developer, if funds permit

f
febll 13.05.20

Of course the license for so many years it was possible already to buy.

I
Ikar_o 13.05.20

Can and save, time will still take you to the console! There are no extra money! Conscience and tell - buy a license, but then! ;)

H
Hattack 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
By far the license! But honestly, it is better to take in GOGH. The reasons I think are understandable...

h
h-H-h 13.05.20

why 2 times to take a license, if the PC free take developed do not become poor, in any case thank you to buy the ps4 the Witcher, I see no reason to spend 2 times, but up to you.

c
chlenix 13.05.20

if the question is - does litsuha Witcher any benefits? like no. the pirates are all available, in terms of stability and optimization, too, there is no difference.
and Razrabotka already so well supported. to pay for such shedevrami the like GTA 5, Witcher in gratitude is certainly a worthy thing. But to pay the money ONLY for shedevrami and pirates other games that you are interested and you come in-let it in anywhere. It will not lead to the fact that the masterpieces will be greater, but simply good games will be less.
so if a little bit of money, I want to buy the Witcher and some are interested in the game but a niche genre-I advise you to keep it niche.
for Witcher your 10 dollars is 1 dollar.
and for niche projects $ 10 = $ 100. in terms of your influence on the release of the continuation and support of this game.

M
Mama Stiflera 13.05.20

Hello, comrades!
Help with the selection. I here came into shop and there was a sale of booze. But with beer everything is clear, we must take. But what to do with the fact that stronger? So I think to take a Husky or continue to sit on the Hunt Strong? And that is the liver sits. It is worth to add that after another month going to start, but then certainly I will not drink. Worth spending the extra 350 rubles, or you can continue vivacity? Help Board

h
h-H-h 13.05.20

Katya A.
10\10 I am also these tips do not understand, when something I expect to solve everything myself and not listen to the opinions of others, you gave the example very clearly, let them learn to be independent and not be at the Beck and call of others!

E
EMPs 13.05.20

UkrGeralt
what is a bun in ghogha?

U
UkrGeralt 13.05.20

EMPs
Soundtracks, Wallpapers, avatars, trailers and so on. Part coincides with what the Incentive, a part of the purely exclusive to Gog.
Spoiler

O
Oleg V 13.05.20

of course piracy! and don't ask why!

T
Tinkman 13.05.20

If you're going to buy a PS4 Pro, then my advice to you - buy the Witcher for PlayStation, and it was GOTY Edition - DLC for the Witcher is just amazing. Personally, when I purchased a PS4 Slim then completely forgot about PC gaming, the game is only on PlayStation. And what about the PC version of the game, you decide for yourself - if funds allow, then I believe that such a developer like CD Project RED is necessary to maintain coin - personally I have the PC version, and a version for the PS4. Such things

b
bazilews 13.05.20

Only license,because the game is a masterpiece!!!

b
bmw 7 e38 13.05.20

You went to the site, where 90% of people loved the Witcher, and asked them whether to buy a license...
And in the case - if you bought all the planned to purchase a online game and you don't give the money for the Witcher, then... can, of course, take the collection, but personally, I any do not see the advantages from buying.
Spoiler

Q
QUlCK 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
If there is a strong tension, then support the developers, because they deserve it.

E
EMPs 13.05.20

UkrGeralt
Well, part of the incentive given, part valyaetsya guides, and much can be banal on the Internet to find. Certainly convenient for fans, but the buns... I don't know.

P. S:for me Personally, the last time one thingy happy. Some games from steam, you can transfer on origin/gog - which is handy, and then these plachecki is not poteryayutsya. Well, it is necessary to watch will be whether to develop it sufficiently.
P. S 2 : Thanks for the reply :)

s
santer2001 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
Yes, chasing the pirates I races 5 was no ideological cant make sense to spend money don't see

D
Duke2278 13.05.20

Raise the sails!!!

m
maksimfighter 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
only the full tree will be the Witcher on the console to pass it the graphics are bad and drawdown up to 15 fps, PC only and license

s
santer2001 13.05.20

maksimfighter
Hey shmuck communicate on a human