3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goroooo001 13.05.20 01:37 pm

Cut out all that is possible (Mafia 3)

I already played 5 hours but never saw
1) Workshops
2) the car Wash
3) Filling
4) is it Possible to open car locks?
5) Can the knee fix cars?
6) is it Possible to escape from the police?
7) is it Possible to buy new clothes?

In order answer Yes no those who are already almost gone((
48 Comments
Sort by:
G
Go__Home 13.05.20

Goroooo001
why suddenly did you get it cut?

N
NightHawkreal 13.05.20

Yeah, just did. :)

G
Goroooo001 13.05.20

Go__Home
it was neutered in the second part, then generally all cut out((

G
Get Ohotnik 13.05.20

what do you want from the console of the bucket with a valuation of 3.5 on Metacritic??

G
Goroooo001 13.05.20

So, you have nothing?
Even the clothes can not be changed????

J
JetFIRE13 13.05.20

I pass only makes disassembly in the bar under The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black when I worked out of the Lincoln family.

M
Mr.Oogi-Boodi 13.05.20

Guys, nobody knows where the game can be purchased in Orenburg?

G
Grandshot 13.05.20

Mr.Oogi-Boodi
The Incentive.

The version on disks across Russia the deficit, so that only somewhere after 11 October should be.

h
han298 13.05.20

For some reason I Mafia 3 looked much like Watch Dogs, which, in turn, was reminiscent of Far Cry 3... And that's what she told me exactly not recalled - so it is itself, from the mafia in this game, only the name...

D
Devilgroup87 13.05.20

Refueling there,shops, workshops, and everything else too, but it's all just buildings that you can go tisnut from the back of the pill and to Rob the cashier... there is nothing More.

M
Mr.Oogi-Boodi 13.05.20

Grandshot
Thank you. And then two or three store ran - nowhere! Okay, to 11 October, not long to wait!

G
Goroooo001 13.05.20

Devilgroup87
Yes, I saw them and went, so I thought unlocks over time((

I
Ilya Lyapin 13.05.20

guys,what cars you can change that call?

D
Devilgroup87 13.05.20

Ilya Lyapin
No. We can say that every car there provides one of your teammates. Deserve 100% trust, and helped with the profit, here's your candy.

D
Devilgroup87 13.05.20

Ilya Lyapin
I would also like to change...the same armored car for example...why do we need it?

s
speed stick 13.05.20

Goroooo001
it will be in dls,the Jews, che said

P
PRIVA 13.05.20

I am ashamed that mafia 3 is the incentive beside mafia 2, what is the bottom. it is necessary to sequencewith to pay them lucrative for games at all.

K
Klaid85 13.05.20

They did not plan to ( the Plot only and all. I hope the mods will do anything at all it will be worse than GTA5

D
DrAgon_steel 13.05.20

1) No. Customization car DLC promised, so during the game some features can be pumped, via ha-ha-ha - guy sells weapons... Fierce over
2) No. Cars are not afraid of dirt - probably so.
3) Filling only to Rob the cashier to make.
4) during the passage, giving the Irish will teach cars to open. (green line)
5) Lack of repair vybeshivaet just outrageous!
6) The same during the passage of the Irish to withdraw all patrols and to pay off the cops. (green line)
7) Identity will be in the DLC - type to choose looks like Hera. And so - figure you.
The lack of a private garage - this is generally the scribe, well, I don't like the choice of cars that are offered for delivery! (green line)

K
Ksedom174 13.05.20

Figs with it with tuning cars and car washes ... but I had to dupilicate dobaviti a change of clothes! What if I want to go in costume as Mafiosi , not fucking gopo jacket?