3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PoheroiD 13.05.20 01:37 pm

List of Console commands (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Console commands in the game, if someone you need to configure your config.

UIDrawEnable
Window.PosX
Window.PosY
Window.Width
Window.Height
GameTime.MaxVariableFps
Render.DrawScreenInfo
Render.ResolutionScale
Render.FrameSynthesisScaleH
Render.FrameSynthesisScaleY
Render.VSyncFlashTestEnable
Render.OutputBrightnessTestEnable
Thread.ProcessorCount
Thread.MaxProcessorCount
Thread.MinFreeProcessorCount
Thread.JobThreadPriority
WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnabled
WorldRender.MotionBlurRadialBlurMax
WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality
WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount
WorldRender.FrameSynthesisMode
WorldRender.FilmicEffectsEnable
WorldRender.EmitterSunTransmittanceMapEnabled
WorldRender.EmitterSunTransmittanceResolution
WorldRender.LightTileCombineOutdoorLightEnable
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable
WorldRender.PlanarReflectionEnable
WorldRender.InterpupillaryDistance
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution
RenderDevice.VSyncEnable
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable
RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit
RenderDevice.StereoConvergenceScale
RenderDevice.StereoSeparationScale
RenderDevice.StereoSoldierZoomConvergenceScale
RenderDevice.DxDiagDriverDetectionEnable
RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1Enable
RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1RuntimeEnable
PerfOverlay.Enable
PerfOverlay.DrawGraph
PerfOverlay.DrawGraphMethod
PerfOverlay.DrawCpuGraph
PerfOverlay.DrawGpuGraph
PerfOverlay.DrawFrameGraph
PerfOverlay.DrawVblankGraph
PerfOverlay.DrawFps
PerfOverlay.DrawFpsMethod
PerfOverlay.DrawFcat
PerfOverlay.FcatWidth
PerfOverlay.LegendDisplayFormat
PerfOverlay.FpsTimePeriod
PerfOverlay.FpsDisplayAlpha
PerfOverlay.FpsDisplayFormat
PerfOverlay.FpsDisplayScale
PerfOverlay.FpsDisplayOffsetX
PerfOverlay.FpsDisplayOffsetY
PerfOverlay.FrameFileLogEnable
NetworkPerfOverlay.Enable
Screenshot.Render
Screenshot.Format
Screenshot.LayerMode
PostProcess.ForceDofEnable
PostProcess.DofMethod
PostProcess.BlurMethod
PostProcess.SpriteDofEnable
PostProcess.SpriteDofHalfResolutionEnable
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnabled
PostProcess.DynamicAOMethod
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Ziyaev 13.05.20

thank you very much

F
FeELs 13.05.20

PerfOverlay.DrawFps true is a standard command on the engine, frost byte for display APF.

U
UdavycH 13.05.20

I looked on the Internet, found that Andromeda is description. Perhaps missed something.

To create a folder with the established game text document,to write the desired console command to rename the User.CFG

Left team right description and possible values.

0 -Disable 1-Enable

Render.DrawFps (0-1) - Displays fps(can be used as analogous programs like FRAPS)

Render.PerfOverlayVisible (0-1) Displays the GPU usage/CPU game in real time.

RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable (0-1) the Use of triple buffering in the game.If you have disabled vertical sync this command is mandatory for inclusion into the configuration because initially this option is enabled even after disabling vertical sync,and because of this, there are various glitches.

RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit (0-100) sets the maximum number of personnel that can prepare your processor before treating with vidokarty.Graphics cards from Nvidia have the same feature in the control panel(From ATI don't know, maybe, too), so I recommend to experiment, but be warned that the above values are 3 possible delays in keyboard and mouse.I recommend to try the value 0 and in the drivers and in the game.

RenderDevice.Dx11Enable (0-1) Enable/vyklyuchili use DirectX11 in the game.

Render.PerfOverlayVisible (0-1) - if this command is set to 1, then in the lower left corner of the screen you will see a small graph that will display key information about your system performance while playing BF3. The load on the graphics card (GPU) is shown by the green line, and the load on the Central processing unit (CPU) – yellow. Using this graph, you can constantly to ensure that neither of the two lines does not rise too often to too high values, because such behavior would indicate that one of the processors (GPU or CPU) is too overloaded and it can begin lags and other manifestations of instability in the game. You can experiment with the in-game settings until, until you find a stable reduction of curves to moderate values. To hide this overlay, use the Render command.PerfOverlayVisible 0.

RenderDevice.VSyncEnable (0-1): Disables The Vert.Synchronization (an increase of 7-10 fps!)

WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 1-64000 Responsible for the resolution of shadows in the game.I recommend to put a 256 or at the most weak machines a value of 1.

WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable (0-1) is Responsible for the use of shadows around light sources such as fire.

WorldRender.DxdeferredCsPathenable (0-1) not sure Exactly what team possible for the coverage and most likely only on dx11(they say there is gain about 10 fps if off).On dx10 on/off did not notice any difference but there is a deterioration in fps when you zoom in sight,so I recommend to experiment.

WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable (0-1) is Responsible for transparent shadows on buildings and other objects in the game.(perhaps duplicate a similar setup GstRender.TransparentShadows what is PROF_SAVE_profile)

WorldRender.MotionblurEnable (0-1): In the settings does not completely disable the blur,you will notice a large increase in FPS.

WorldRender.FxaaEnable (0-1) a different smoothing algorithm, unlike the old mssa (like so) faster and less memory intensive (video)

RenderDevice.TrippleBufferingEnable (0-1) : for those who have during the game podderjivaet,frieze blah blah...

GameTime.MaxVariableFps limits the maximum number of frames in the game.For 60Hz monitors, I recommend to put a limit of 60 or 59 frames.

GstRender.AmbientOcclusion (0-2) the Method of lighting and shading objects.0-off,1-SSAO,2-HBAO.Greatly affects fps, I recommend to turn off even on powerful machines because of the usefulness in addition to a beautiful picture I do not see any.

GstRender.AnisotropicFilter (0-4) Anisotropic filtering(in fps not affected,and textures at low value can become more blurry)

GstRender.AntiAliasingDeferred (0-2) Smoothing (on fps the effect is very strong, to include only a very strong machine)

GstRender.AntiAliasingPost (0-3) a Different smoothing method.Pales the picture, smoothing out the stepped surface.The fps impact is not much, but the picture looks not as clear.

GstRender.EffectsQuality (0-3) the Depth of field effects.The smoke from the fire,explosions and other special effects look more voluminous and rendered on ultra, but fps squander.

GstRender.Enlighten (0-1) to Turn on/Off the flare and glare of the sun as you exit dark rooms or to put it simply bloom(suggest to cut down haha).

GstRender.MeshQuality (0-3) the Range of drawing area. At the high setting greatly affects fps. On slower machines it is better to put at least.

GstRender.MotionBlurEnabled (0-1) turns on/off the motion blur. Slightly affects fps so I suggest to turn off on slower machines.

GstRender.OverallGraphicsQuality (1-5) Put a value of 5(allows you to choose the graphics settings)

GstRender.ShaderQuality (0-2) Quality of shaders. A fps is not affected, but the effect on the lighting.I recommend setting this to 0 to see better on bright maps.

GstRender.ShadowQuality 0 (0-3) Quality of shadows.At the maximum value appear soft shadows that looks awesome, but it does affect fps.Better to experiment with values,but on slower machines I suggest to put 0(unfortunately disable can not do,only to make awkward and not beautiful.

GstRender.TerrainQuality (0-3) Quality of drawing the geometry of the terrain.Impact on fps is not noticed.Dx10 on the map initially can be set only to a value of 1 so that the holders of these cards to exhibit higher values does not make sense because more beautiful effects will only be available on dx11.

GstRender.TextureQuality (0-3) texture Quality.Impact on fps is not noticed.At the minimum value of the texture is not crisp and more blurred.Also the difference between high(2) and ultra(3) either, just eats more of video memory so I recommend for owners of the 1Gb cards to put the value of 2.Accordingly, one less, put 0 or 1.

GstRender.TransparentShadows 0 (0-1) Transparent shadows.Impact on fps is not noticed, but I recommend to turn off the shadows because in most cases anything but guzzle of videoplate.

GstRender.UndergrowthQuality 0 (0-3) Quality of drawing trees and grass Recommend to put at 0 because is squander fps, and the minimum value would be better to see campers hiding in the grass and the bushes.

GstRender.VSync 0 (0-1) Enable/Disable Vertical sync.

v
vitez123 13.05.20

how to disable the cursor?Which team...