3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 13.05.20 01:38 pm

How to place the machine into the house (Test Drive Unlimited)

Bought a new house. This house is listed on the list that car you came in. Choose on the list of another car from another house and moved into this new house (right-click in the machine list choose the house), but moving takes place only with the replacement of the old machine. Thus it turns out that the new house cannot be put multiple machines.
How to do it ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 13.05.20

vftor
try to come to this house for the required machine, and then for a visit choose the car from the other house

v
vftor 13.05.20

POSTAL_VL
Before buying a new house, I went to the car No. 1 of the old house. After purchase, the car No. 1 was in the new house. Picked from a list of machine 2 from the old house, came to the new house, which was the only car No. 2 and car No. 1 returned to the old house. And so with any machine. Two or more cars do not stay in the new house. We get the following:
- the machines are, and the number on the list in the houses in which they were left at the time of arrival or move into this house.
according to the list you can select any machine with moving to another house,leaving the old car at the old house.
according to the list you can also move any car from another house in the house, but instead of being in this car.

P
POSTAL_VL 13.05.20

vftor
So you have some kind of glitch. I was always like I wrote earlier.
So remember even overtook cars at the other house so need to sell

v
vftor 13.05.20

POSTAL_VL
Look here what's the story with this game.
1.First established TDU Gold - with DVD purchase (the game v.1.66):
- set v NoDVD.1.66
at the start of the game was required to enter a code
- entered the code Mega pack
During the game, when you turn the cards, a pop up window that has no connection with the Internet, and the game would crash.
included Internet, but the same thing.
On Win.Xp the game was and Win.7 x64 is not.
Generally v.1.66 designed for On-line.
2.Installed TDU with a DVD purchase (v.1.1.45.1):
- set v NoDVD.1.1.45.1
- run the game without installing the code(with DVD), but then I saw in the All Users file CDKey.txt ID Mega pack.
Here it now and play.

v
vftor 13.05.20

POSTAL_VL
And here's another. Now all the old houses filled with machines. Buy new machines, some are the same as in older homes, and they are automatically placed in a new home.

P
POSTAL_VL 13.05.20

vftor
I NoDVD never played it. For me it was not a hard disk to insert into the computer. You have both versions of the pirate, am I right?
And about the second message - so it makes sense. The new machines are put on the free space.

v
vftor 13.05.20

POSTAL_VL
I have these DVDs I bought long ago, wrote that license. I use them only for installation, and then put NoDVD, not to spoil the DVD.
Now this new house, near the highway, completely filled (bought) the most speedy cars. I think we should buy another house and fill it a pleasure machine. And how are you ferrying from other houses, I somehow was not working.

n
nstepanov 13.05.20

vftor
you can make a copy of the DVD, and then mount them in virtual drives

v
vftor 13.05.20

Split_Second
Yes why bother. I have these games for years are on the computer, and install is extremely rare. And then, if it's a license, they will not be backed up. Before on DVD license set protection.