3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Racer xXx 13.05.20 01:39 pm

Izvleci to the police - maybe?! (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Created this topic in order to learn how to extract, convert or reproduce kopovskogo conversations in NATKRIVENOM copspeech.big file.
what the BIG editors did not use - did not work out, not open the file and everything. Maybe someone knows, tell me so.
Thanks in advance.
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Racer xXx 13.05.20

people, respond!!!!!!

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 13.05.20

The file is not open, because he NEODRIVE) (C) Cap
Hardly anyone came up with a tool to specifically open this file

R
Racer xXx 13.05.20

sorry:(

R
Racer xXx 13.05.20

not podskazhiet how to use this method or program which they offer. I, if honestly, nichrome was not understood. so maybe you'll understand and I will explain what is it and how is done?

R
Racer xXx 13.05.20

Zaha-a-ar, where have you been?))))

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 13.05.20

Fig understand. there sources are, I in them dumb

s
san007 13.05.20

File copspeech negotiations.big unpacked utility schl.exe on 13562 file in ASF format.
The resulting ASF files convert to WAV utility sx.exe.
Well, already distilled WAV to MP3 using anything. For example, I used audioconverter built-in AIMP2.
It should be noted that about 10 thousand files from 13562 is files duration of 1-2 seconds.
In addition to the police also includes all the voice messages received on your answering machine from MIA, Rog, Cross, Razor, Ronnie, etc.

R
Racer xXx 13.05.20

you can throw a link to schl.exe? the Internet is not found(

s
san007 13.05.20

sx.exe + schl.exe - http://ifolder.ru/22513935

The program works through the command line or a batch file.

R
Racer xXx 13.05.20

so I unpacked 13562 ASF file. And how to convert them to WAV?! I tried to open the ASF file using sx.exe but it guys are converts. and run tried in the folder with ASF...

s
san007 13.05.20

Create in the folder c ASF files sx.exe a simple batch file with the text sx.exe -wave *.ASF=*.wav and run it.

R
Racer xXx 13.05.20

All! Did it! Yay! Thank you so much!!!
only I was worn out, until they were reproduced(WAV) and delete unnecessary file size.
PS there's 4 copies of the same replica, only with different voices - 3 male and one female as well as the voice of the helicopter pilot)

G
GTV_5000 13.05.20

Racer xXx
And after all this you have the voice remains the Russian if so, you could not throw off their speech folder on Yandex disk please.