3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 13.05.20 01:39 pm

A few questions on ENB (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

1. What is ENB?
2. Whether strongly affects the performance?
3. How easy is it then to remove it without any consequences?
4. Compatible with various ENB HD retexture?
5. Cool whether to play with ENB?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 13.05.20

1. From enb depends. basically they change the Gama colors, lighting, etc.
2. Depends on what enb to bet a lot of them
3. And again depends on the enb, but most are easily installed, throw in the root folder with the game and all, however, is to save in advance the files that replaces the enb, and if you want to delete, just delete all enb files. some can be installed through nexus manager and then easily remove with one click
4. Compatible
5. Without Enb and other mods I wouldn't have mastered Skyrim 3 times, but the game gray and unpleasant, IMHO

v
vftor 13.05.20

I instead installed the ENB IMAGINATOR, using which you can adjust the brightness, saturation and contrast in-game. He does not ship the game compared to ENB and easy to set up.

o
oltr 13.05.20

A matter of taste. Sometimes it's too zablujena and edgy. On the street - bright, Zangeneh - dark, pitch dark

Z
ZeonMatrix 13.05.20

Rasvetribka, judging by how you carefully select fashion, asking questions can offer the ENB, which I use myself.
The search key Sparrow ENB v2.06.2017 (link not accepted)
There are a lot of settings, they are mainly for creating screenshots, but by turning off some effects to play with ENB enabled.
My computer is rather weak, therefore, include ENB (Shift+F12) only for shooting. A couple of today's pictures
Photo

v
vftor 13.05.20

ZeonMatrix
Beautiful !!!

R
Rasvetribka 13.05.20

ZeonMatrix
This ENB so changed the color of the Manor Lake?

Z
ZeonMatrix 13.05.20

Rasvetribka
Of course not, these images - a set of mods landscape (bright nights), architecture (Red Whiterun), illumination of the face, the design of the surroundings of the estate (the ship from solitude with a footbridge, glowing mushrooms and minerals from the Black Limit, time of day, the bright hair for a night out...) and of course the ENB, which removed all deficiencies in the chart.
If there is interest, I will share all that I managed to find, install and configure (44.5 Gb no copies).

R
Rasvetribka 13.05.20

ZeonMatrix
No, thank you. Too big size.

Z
ZeonMatrix 13.05.20

Rasvetribka
Fashion of the landscape and climate is 1.16 Gb, system utilities less than 100Mb, that is, if retail, then the size will be 4-5 times less. But it's up, in such cases, to insist it is impossible.