3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 13.05.20 01:39 pm

Constant fights on the mother base! (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The people, help pliz! Only shows up on my Droid, fight to the Mat base and so many people sent to the infirmary (now the packs go there). Looked and felt like diplomats in each group is much more than brawlers. Che not so?
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 13.05.20

Each party must have an even number of people, getting into fights. So they will fight with each other :)

D
Dragon2055 13.05.20

Seek out those who have aggression and fire. And you'll be fine. I did that.

R
Raptor227 13.05.20

Fire those who are causing injury to her,if a lot of people should be flipping long,but usually in those groups where there are diplomats, there are little if not no

I
Ioannn 13.05.20

How to Yes, all true, but... like a bully if you have one diplomat, that should be all the rules, right? And diplomats I have in each squad rife, i.e., block number assholes, getting into fights. But the fight however is still present. Earlier it was not like this, but just yesterday this happened and now with regularity. Counted a hundred times, I have on each of the aggressor by the three diplomats have.

I
Ioannn 13.05.20

And another question, for example will be in the squad of the person the source of the problems (aggression) and people source of problems (insults) or (unsanitary), they will fight with each other or still have (aggression) against (aggression)?

A
Atlasth 13.05.20

dismiss all sources of problems nafig, so what? I'm somewhere in the 17-18 mission right now, I have a+ and A soldiers farmatsia themselves from anywhere, at all do not feel discomfort, so the surplus, a lot of people in the holding cell, to dismiss nafig and not worry.

I
Ioannn 13.05.20

Atlasth
Well, it is, but it is interesting to understand how these sources are reconcile))).

E
Esthetix 13.05.20

Ioannn
How do you play the games huh ? especially those in which there are RPG elements ? each crew member has his own set of skills including eating peppers as diplomats and antagonist, disease, aggression and more, so antagonistov can be fired , then you won't have such problems. and it still had to start from the beginning tembolee after the passage of the mission is given, the window with the crew and there is clearly written what is the benefit if there is , you have to read it and learn .

K
KeKLoL15000 13.05.20

Esthetix
Where do you see these perks? Can't find anywhere

I
Ioannn 13.05.20

Esthetix
Yes all fine to play, just a question I would like to clarify, that's all:).

P
PaulBaumer 13.05.20

KeKLoL15000
In the management of the personnel is directly under the scale with abilities (A B E D, etc.)

E
Esthetix 13.05.20

KeKLoL15000
in dpod go pick control base . see the crew at the bottom says which button to switch the displayed information on the crew , as the switch will see that some perks are, you need to look for perks that are antagonists , they are referred to vosmigrannymi approximate a circle, I would tell you right now, would be thrown off screen but I'm at work , can only in the evening

i
igorilla_07 13.05.20

After each task, though the story, at least side, go to matyazo, went down with the helicopter coasting to anyone. They love it. There'll be no fighting. Morale can be maintained by simply returning to matazu.

I
Ioannn 13.05.20

igorilla_07
Thank you, not rowdy)!
Listen, if you come to the base and hollows his, they will work better? And you can just to the main base to come and raise the morale of soldiers to better was working? Or, for example, to better mined materials and processed, you must fly to the platform of the base and there to run up to the soldiers, so they have a fighting spirit growing up?

i
igorilla_07 13.05.20

Ioannn
About the job don't know, IMHO there's only from pumping depends. I didn't brawl, just after each mission, arriving at the base. a sign that morale at max, that's when they'll all meet together and give all honor. And you come down and penny:)

I
Ioannn 13.05.20

igorilla_07
a sign that morale at max, that's when they'll all meet together and give all honor.
About how! And me all the time, only four meet -so the morale is not at max, right?

i
igorilla_07 13.05.20

Ioannn
on max

D
Deieneris 13.05.20

Appearance on base boost morale, but it is not enough to reach. Meeting every soldier gives the growth of the spirit. And on each platform. (If not violent, there is a great need to raise morale). Violent fire(aggressor, abuse, unsanitary conditions), they almost always have high stats, but can not just fight and sent to the infirmary, and so interfere with work, but can kill in a fight. So I killed Malak (he is an anesthesiologist and is needed for creating weapons etc (as logistic)), good it can be again going to re-mission. Diplomats do not help, helps only dismissal. A more expensive to keep violent.

To obtain useful information, press H(eng)R(Rus) layout and click the arrows to look through clues. Very topic and useful.
P. S. For me, this guy stats is very cool, because the top And open at the moment. It's only 7 main missions and all side which have been.

R
Richards 13.05.20

And who with Congo language from fire

D
Deieneris 13.05.20

Richard
why? what's wrong with him?)
PS Began to Google, found the answer in the steam community.
Q:How to save database from parasites in the first Chapter?
A: I say, all can not be saved. As we learn in the 28th mission of parasites is tuned for a particular language. In our case, is the language of the Congo. That is - looking for Congo-speaking staff and put in quarantine.
PS the Salvation comes in the 29th mission.
P. S. S. Not found native speakers of the Congo, there is only Kikongo.