3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashihary 13.05.20 01:40 pm

Problems with anti-aliasing msaa (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The people such problem a couple of months ago I noticed that driving next to vegetation or escape from the cops hiding somewhere in the woods,the mountains, etc. the fps drops to 30,what if you turn off msaa/txaa leaving only fxaa,it's all right,used to be okay on fxaa and txaa 2x msaa,fps for example, in the same vegetation was 50-55,all would be nothing, but if you pass the same robbery where you have to pass through say some vegetation,and there, fps 30-60 jumps not very comfortable but with msaa off, angular pillars so eyes kolyat. Also before seen such drawdowns fps when meeting with vegetation were treated if 2m pressing alt+ent or switching any of the graphics settings,who can faced??
Iron 7600k i5 gtx 1060 6 gb and 16 gb of operatives, drivers today updated to version 384,76
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.05.20

Ashihary
roll fire wood NVIDIA to version 382.05 the curves are extremely wood I already checked, and delete the configuration settings file on the way C:\Users\имя user\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.05.20

Ashihary
well, the Council nestavi any programulku to extract the nuclei of percent they break everything

A
Ashihary 13.05.20

19lexa19
only had troubles with the launcher,removed msii of autoborder and seemingly no rules,try rollback

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.05.20

Ashihary
Firewood 100% buggy in some games

A
Ashihary 13.05.20

19lexa19
so far only DotA GTA 5 and the Witcher went,buggy only GTA 5,I think even krivost themselves updates from rock star,just when he was old computer i5 760 + gtx 960 4gb was a glitch of this kind I go into the game and guess 60 fps,as soon as the bushes or appear for example in the last robbery you have to go through the forest,all fps is cut to 30 like she includes a vertical 50%,meneau every option in the graphics settings tell the same tesselyatsii just on/off and all of fps in vegetation is becoming a norms not 60 of course(what settings will put),put together a new PC,there is the same history,the conclusion of the game itself is bad,and there are now even switching does not help begin to run 30-60 fps,as if the plane itself is switched

b
betasisko 13.05.20

Ashihary
personally I have a problem with V. syncom addressed the Alt-a tab.

A
Ashihary 13.05.20

betasisko
hmm...I alt+ent in a window and switched back early,NAV will try

A
Ashihary 13.05.20

betasisko
not prokanaet Alt+tab( but if the game is off the plane and panel NVIDIA include normally all stabilnego until minimizing the game or change graphics settings