3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 05.09.19 12:57 pm

Buying games with Denuvo!!!

What games with Denuvo you bought or plan to buy???
63 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 05.09.19

I have bought Rise of the Tomb Raider,Just Cause 3 and Far Cry: Primal.
Plan to buy Mafia 3,Battlefield 1 2 and Watch Dogs.

R
Rograx 05.09.19

1 have not bought, and do not plan to. There is nothing worthy.

b
bazilews 05.09.19

Quasar66
And what games do you think deserve???

s
spexzz 05.09.19

Che did not buy, for I'm homeless.

R
Raskol 05.09.19

mmm... no...

M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

dragon Agay Inquisitor
Butman Arkham knight
мгс5
mad max
lords ov falen
listed on my list of desirable purchases. but the couple I still have not bought probably because I'm peraboni. and more not any of those that came out. pokrayney as for 2, I still need a normal pitch.

b
bazilews 05.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Why I bought,because it got hacked???I'm in the game played at pirates.

J
JOKERIVAN 05.09.19

Mad Max - the game
Lord of the Fallen - rare crap
Batman Arkham Knight - got at the last sale, chic the game was

b
bazilews 05.09.19

Quasar66
You know,MGS I do not like it,and the Lord passed without problems.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

bazilews
to buy. in Yes-and I need a editor safe. in Butman patches brought texture corrected the small stuff - so the bakery needs to win this version of the game and not hacked.
others may sense practical to buy there. the bole in mad max I drove in a little pirate Edison.

b
bazilews 05.09.19

Quasar66
I agree,the game is complete crap!!!

s
strelok94 05.09.19

DS 3)

b
bazilews 05.09.19

Quasar66
In the Lord the graphics are beautiful and the bosses are impressive,and the plot is weak.

b
bazilews 05.09.19

strelok94
There is Denuvo.

f
falsh777 05.09.19

MGS 5 bought. Sorry... Normal game for danyboy not hiding apparently.

T
TheSTIG126 05.09.19

Just Caus 3 and ROTTR on the summer sale.

Z
Zyrik 05.09.19

The last game I bought in 2010.Then finally spent high speed Internet and never bought a single game. Plans purchases of games there. The only thing that would have spent their hard earned is on some sort of project like Fallout New Vegas if it had not been hacked.

P
Podvipodvertov 05.09.19

And I think that if a person chronically has no money, or no desire to buy the game after entering the game Denuvo, money and desire to buy any game does not appear.
Here I for example. I work, but the opportunity to give the game for 1000R. and no higher. So I calmly walked past Far Cry: Primal, Just Cause 3 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. And I don't plan to play them and I don't bother.
Because I'm not a fan of these series, these games are for me something like summer blockbusters. Went to the cinema and looked - well, looked nothing tragic in this, will look ever then when they appear in good quality torrents, if at all, about them will not forget.
Here, the games are the same. It would not be in their Denovo, then maybe I would have some of these games are pulled from the torrent, and not the fact, that if it is absolutely not what I would play. And with Denova I'm just not going to buy them, that's all, my money is one figure who does not get it.
Here DOOM 4 was interesting to me, I think for everyone it was interesting. DOOM comes not so often as the edge of the Headlight, I didn't want to miss. And that I bought it? No, of course. Took offline activation for 200 rubles, was held for three days and removed. That's all Denovo.
So if the game is not interesting to me, I'm just not going to bother about it and walk past, no regrets, just as I passed by the same recent Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Free have downloaded, and not going to pay for it. I'm just not a fan of parkour and I have the RFP does not start from 30K per month that would pay for it. But just for fun, that would be stupid to run, free download.
But take for example Mafia 3 and Deus Ex Mankind Divided, so to me both of these games are interesting, and I do not intend to skip them. But my GP will not allow you to buy these games and then I also get the offline activation on them as in the case of Doom, that's all.

b
bazilews 05.09.19

Podvipodvertov
Is also an option.

s
strelok94 05.09.19

bazilews
this is the whole point