3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fredelle 13.05.20 01:41 pm

The download box continues for more than an hour (The Sims 4)

guys ,help . an hour is the download window ,before such was not . The important thing is that the music is playing ,even the text under the diamond changes ,but nothing more happens :(
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 13.05.20

Fredelle
License or the pirates?
The computer system?
Fashion is?
If there is a fashion here is a solution, try it.
Try this, helped me: save the saves and mods (if any) to another location, delete the old folder, go to the game and exit it through the task Manager. Then saved the saves and mods drag into a new folder and try to go.

w
w201 13.05.20

This always happens if by mistake put a mod for the Sims 3,or,more rarely,the mod which are not compatible with this version of the game.Not all mods are suitable for all versions of the game,and nobody is in the description of fashion indicates,so if something is wrong,put mod,checked - the problems began - it was removed.I have a whole collection of these lumped.

D
DarKain_PYA 13.05.20

You but patient....

V
VICH68 13.05.20

ie I had a whole hour staring at Monique, to understand that something went wrong? however...

O
Osa777 13.05.20

Fredelle
RAM is not enough

w
w201 13.05.20

Osa777
I have just enough for this game - but still it happens.As I wrote - it is when you put not any mod.

V
Valera Skripnichenko 13.05.20

hour to wait for the loading screen of the game o_o well, you're desperate)))

M
Madam Vyu 13.05.20

Really there are still people willing not how many hours to wait for boot screen. Well, such people of course, and desperate.

I imagine it and imagine...
Spoiler

D
DEVIL_MC 13.05.20

This is the fashion. At me too such was. I did removed everything from the mods folder and then a method of screening for a few pieces of fashion has returned back and so found out for what fashion the game won't load, delete it and play on.

F
Fredelle 13.05.20

Madame Vu
Ahhahaha, well, it literally was, just I've been waiting for :))))

F
Fredelle 13.05.20

DEVIL_MC
Thanks, now I will try

F
Fredelle 13.05.20

w201
Thank you :3 go check

F
Fredelle 13.05.20

magister1
Me license. Will try, thank you

w
w201 13.05.20

DEVIL_MC
The surest method,though the longest.And to put this ordeal.

w
w201 13.05.20

Fredelle
I said that, too.when it happened to me - figuratively,of course no one was waiting for so long.But to amuse people - a good thing.

D
DEVIL_MC 13.05.20

w201
I agree.