3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mestami 13.05.20 01:43 pm

Necromancy (Two Worlds)

Read Gambling, that the game has Necromancy, it is necessary to perform some kind of quest... But I am in Rovana, whether in Ganeline bought skill of Necromancy for 300 s the man in the mantle.

In General, let's discuss here the Necromancy in Two Worlds, artifacts, and other things that may need necromancer and where to find them, etc.))
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demetriy 13.05.20

In Rolante is the necromancer. Teaches over 3000 greens.

K
Kipeshka 13.05.20

Not necessarily for 3000 greenery, the price depends on your level

a
alLieNd 13.05.20

Even necromancy teaches man that much in the Northwest from all. He had damage(the plant is) to bring. For the first time 1, second 3, then 5. And it is for this card with spells gives.

T
Tony Soprano 13.05.20

Yeah, when you bring 10, he neponyatna direction disappears.. ;)

A
AROK 13.05.20

he doesn't teach necromancy, it just gives the card

e
earring 13.05.20

After installing patch 1.5, starting a new game, in the village Rowant no teacher training necromancy, alchemy, stone skin. The far North-West, so did the necromancer giving the task to bring the damage. All the other teachers in their places. This change is caused by the patch (it apparently wrote Romania) or the result of curve installing the patch? The fact that the patch after the download was broken, a few files when the installation had to miss. Other glitches are not noticed and all changes of a patch are present.

A
Avenging all 13.05.20

I killed one tower all necromancers.. it's called Claw [can't remember which].. it matters in the story,or not?

C
Chandr 13.05.20

About all the tower do not know, but one I had a quest. Her name I don't remember, but it so happened that the tower I was cleared, and when he came on the quest we just received two units of skill to choose from.

C
Chandr 13.05.20

If he's still alive forum?
But the question is. Necromancy tower of the Claw of the Earth. You can just crush it all and stomp on. But you can get her quest. Execution, of course, rewarded. All of the towers, as told by aunt issued the task, five. But to deal with other did not offer. So. Has anyone seen more of the quests for the towers?

s
sematar 13.05.20

http://twoworlds.at.ua/forum/2-5-1

785868 13.05.20

I do not remember who and where I was taught necromancy... although it was somewhere in the middle of the game...

B
BroX 5.1 13.05.20

Necromancers on otsrove. & nbsp kodinar near the cemetery
and where to get green black Mantua as a necromancer (not that you can not say I saw the screenshot)

B
BroX 5.1 13.05.20

Necromancers on otsrove. & nbsp kodinar near the cemetery
and where to get green black Mantua as a necromancer (not that you can not say I saw the screenshot)

S
Superale 13.05.20

I wonder what kind of gown will also look for

H
Hleyrd Kaldt Lys 13.05.20

BroX 5.1
There are special re texture. With them, and gandohar to dress up)

x
xxMIsHAxx 13.05.20

And I wonder where the guy who gives the cards for the job I need the exact coordinates

A
AZRAEL 13.05.20

What the most powerful spell from necro for me, the aura of the leech and the stronger is the ATO UTB garbage

A
AZRAEL 13.05.20

Like necro turnips 10 to do I have only 8 in the enclave all the jobs done and desisexyboy into damage carry makes I in patch 1.7 no

v
vlaDDD_HD 13.05.20

I have a level 1439 I paid 10,000 gold

Z
Zadrot Bumz 13.05.20

Who can on the map to indicate where the necromancers and lay out here, I would be very grateful)))