3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToXeNsiUs 13.05.20 01:44 pm

Relic silver sword Stab of Guilt. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Healthy people! Please to those who know the console command for the above sword, to throw it in the comments.
The point is, the sword stats are very good, but the only instance which I came across in the game only 17th level and 34th level characters. With all the efforts, the search in Ternate nor to no avail, so the only hope for the friends of the forum!
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Inkognito 13.05.20

Healthy! He better sword schools?

T
ToXeNsiUs 13.05.20

by additional effects superior to the master sword of the school of Wolf, and on order, but due to level sags in damage of course. Besides pleasant to look at. Found this sword in a ruined watchtower in the kaer Morhen, the skeleton next to the chest

I
Ivanych 13.05.20

ТоШка2511
He just lies there, no longer where the sword will not find. And the console will spawnit you this sword actual level?

K
Konstantin Ovsyannikov 13.05.20

But my question is where to get the sword the first time?

T
ToXeNsiUs 13.05.20

Ivanychi
Well, I guess. This happens with most of random swords in the game. Just don't know the code that is on this sword.

T
ToXeNsiUs 13.05.20

Konstantin Ovsyannikov
On the second floor in a ruined watchtower in the kaer Morhen. The skeleton next to the chest. On the skeleton sword and a note. There you can come on the quest to outfit the School of the Wolf.

K
Konstantin Ovsyannikov 13.05.20

ТоШка2511
Thank you.

R
Ray Dessmond 13.05.20

ТоШка2511
additem('DLC10_Remorse')

T
ToXeNsiUs 13.05.20

Ray Dessmond
From the heart!