3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Uladzislau 13.05.20 01:45 pm

Problems with the graphics. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

It all started as I decided to install the enb. After uninstalling Skyrim and after a new injection, there was a problem with graphics. Tell me what to do?

49 Comments
Sort by:
S
SR3M 13.05.20

If the sky LE, then the Internet is the prog to remove everything that it doesn't relate to the core files of the game, i.e. delete all files of the mods...also if the incentive game, then delete the Data folder and the incentive to click to check the cache)

U
Uladzislau 13.05.20

Program to remove tried

K
Kyubi 13.05.20

Just delete\shut down all the unnecessary files, because this problem is caused by mod

U
Uladzislau 13.05.20

Kyubi
After all perekachki too

f
flamingbit 13.05.20

in the launcher tab in the Files everything is OK???

R
Rottan 13.05.20

Uladzislau
Like, after uninstalling and re-installing the game, we still have to delete the save in My game (all the folder Skyrim). That is, to clean My Games from Skyrim. After the start of the game and save it, then you can add your old saves. And Local clean up.

U
Uladzislau 13.05.20

flamingbit
Yes

U
Uladzislau 13.05.20

Rottan
Tried, did not work. Tell me what else can affect this? What you can try, really want to play Skyrim.

R
Rottan 13.05.20

Uladzislau
What's your sky, SE or Legendary? Litsuha or repak. If repak, from whom.And again.
If I have any blockages, I'm looking for any methods. Well, even clean up the Temp folder and Prefetch folder (in the Windows folder). These folders need to be cleaned regularly. What's your PC (configuration), and Wind.

U
Uladzislau 13.05.20

Rottan
Not litsuha. Rock with drive. Before all the rules were. In the Temp folders and Pretetch need to remove? Just there, most of my files.

U
Uladzislau 13.05.20

Here's a video, if that is not enough screenshots.

R
Rottan 13.05.20

Uladzislau
There's nothing there you need. There is only trash. Every day I clean these folders. And I have CCleaner to periodically. Cleaning and izbavleniye registry (in the same app).
And what's your PC. And what Windows. And repak from anyone. I told you in the PM overthrown.

U
Uladzislau 13.05.20

Rottan
I

I don't know what a Repack.
650 video card 8GB of op.
Windows 7

R
Rottan 13.05.20

Uladzislau
Come on, try my Repack. Then I will unsubscribe. The card is weak, but the picture should still be normal.

U
Uladzislau 13.05.20

Rottan
Downloaded, installed, no change...

U
Uladzislau 13.05.20

Rottan
The temp folder pretetch cleaned

i
insel260 13.05.20

Uladzislau
Just take another sweetfx and all.
Here for example on a normal sky. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?
This SE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3352/?
About the installation and uninstallation can read there, down the page a little lower.

i
insel260 13.05.20

If computer suites are not able to look for something less demanding.

R
Rottan 13.05.20

insel260
What had sweetfx? I personally use the Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim Nice SweetFX.
Uladzislau
All this is strange. Oh, if only I was there with you, then something came up.
Then the last option - reinstall Windows. I did it when came to a standstill. Miracles do not happen.

U
Uladzislau 13.05.20

Rottan
I think there is only Windows reinstallation. By the way suggest to change Windows 7 to another? And why?