3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleks1974 13.05.20 01:45 pm

Spell Force:The Breath of Winter - help! (Spellforce: The Order of Dawn)

Stuck on almost the last level, where it is necessary to take up arms to kill the last enemy. Flaming angel does not give the sword - says that around the Shadow and the log says that it is necessary to find the altar and invoke the spirit of Tavolara - ALL AROUND - no NO ALTAR! WHERE IS HE?
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kizhuch 13.05.20

There the hermit is find him and he will say that broke the ring of shadows there he leads you but at the end of the Kanz he will die as he will die taking away 1 piece rings out there but the map, the SMSP 1 locked chest he nahoditsa Ocala this a lot but when Beres 2 the ring part all the shadows at once you will atakuyut so then the worst how to Saget 4 fire for this it is necessary to come to a huge stone and prikaznata knemo.And if you will pass this level tell me how you create one.

T
Tequillajazzzman 13.05.20

In short, gaining an army of drow(all 80 pieces) and put about equally (along with the characters) close to all monuments, where hang the shade and once you kill all, take the spirit of fire(the stone in the center of the map) and sum up to the monument(after it seghete, he will die, but will be new). To be sure, you can still build defenses drow near the monuments. But when left to light the last, I do not advise to hurry, bikoz the shadow will be revived and will give a lot of experience and spells(if drow will be their time to peck). well, then the whole army will kill the demon and all. Yo.

S
Slide 13.05.20

podskazite pliz how to kill the deman?? Raised an army of the best warriors, they put all the watering deman + heroes magic shmalyaet. in the end, alive at the end remains only the heroes and the short and the deman all do not care.
Tell me what the realties tactics.

B
Buch 13.05.20

I understand You are further than I in this Supplement. There is such a fortress for a palisade. In the front door is not allowed-fence. Have to say through the East pass. Found the gate, but they are not available. Even the enchanted village the night walk is fierce. To break the curse we need three things to collect. Two found. Where the third buried? Mauger while the village to save and gate will not open. And I want to continue to play. P-o-m-o-g-I-t-e !!!

M
MU-admin 13.05.20

lame addon