3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
express-rus 13.05.20 01:46 pm

ERROR OUT OF TABLE RANGE (Tomb Raider: Underworld)

Hello! Bought a pirated disc with the label COMPLETELY IN the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE". The size of the disk ie the files on it 6,20 GB. namely, full cracked pirates.
Successfully installed but when I run in the settings window instead of the label text: ERROR OUT OF TABLE RANGE. Start the game and see instead of text buttons like in all game menus and all written: ERROR OUT OF TABLE RANGE. What is it? How to get rid of? I read on the forums that many that appeared after installing the crack. It turns out he was in the Repack. How to deal with the inscription?
8 Comments
Sort by:
h
hou5e 13.05.20

buy litsuhu

e
express-rus 13.05.20

Yes, also an option. But somehow have not come across in the shops the license of this game. If it is, then buy. But in the meantime, get tips on my question. By the way I have Windows 7 x64. Put a game from a friend on Xp, it works and no errors. Have yourself included will work with Xp but did not help.

R
Raelsveg 13.05.20

And configuration of the computer to write, might just be the monitor resolution does not support?

e
express-rus 13.05.20

Configuration of computer:
Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor is 7.3 (windows rating)
Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB 7,5
Graphics ASUS EAH4870 series of 7.5
For gaming graphics 2815 MB graphic memory available is 7.5
Monitor resolution of 1680x1050 (the game supports my bit.)
the collector's edition of the game. It includes gift box with colorful printing, DVD with the game Tomb Raider: Underworld, a bonus DVD with additional materials, a complete user manual, cardboard countertop figurine of the heroine of the game and double-sided poster. I played the game. On the license there are no above mentioned problems! works great!!! I'm happy!

___

However, the problem on some computers with the launch of the pirates, is still relevant. If anyone knows the solution, please write. I now just wondering, but newcomers without a license to come in handy.

S
SeriousSam666 13.05.20

express-rus
I have completely cracked the license (English version) from RELOADED - everything works great, problems with it none at all.:)

R
Raelsveg 13.05.20

express-rus if you really just download bootlegs from verified crackers =) As said DJ Semen from RELOADED, for example. Or from R. G. Mechanics. These two have always excellent pirate =)
Otherwise, the health of the game is not guaranteed by anyone. As they say, lucky enough. Therefore, beginners advice, do not download pirate, which make questionable personality with hands growing from them are not from that place ;)

S
SeriousSam666 13.05.20

DarkAngel1209
So beginners advice, do not download pirate, which make questionable personality with hands growing from them are not from that place ;)
:D!

M
Maksim Granko 13.05.20

Raelsveg
no RG mechanics just broken pirates :*( previously worked right now there ......