3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
poprevn 12.10.19 02:36 pm

Not clear picture in HDR mode (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Please tell me the problem is the following: in this mode, the image is in DDR 2 which is not as clear as with a white shroud, but at the same time In harisen zero, the year of war and the Witcher( though with no HDR and don't see the difference) everything is fine, the image is bright and clear, what's the problem Red Dead Redemption 2 can not understand, I thought the cable swap, but sold the cable is much thicker than the standard with the application for 4 to etc the difference is not noticed
P. S I play on the PS4 Slim, L65P6US TCL LED TV. upgrading to PRO while probably not expect, waiting for PS 5
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stockton_Slap 12.10.19

I have the opposite as if the game became better for a long time didn't go to the game developers as I understand the fix is made

S
Sorento NSK 12.10.19

poprevn
I have the same, the picture is cloudy, without hdr much prettier
Remap
right now you can go look, too two months did not come

p
potter790 12.10.19

poprevn wrote:
what's the problem Red Dead Redemption 2
The problem is Red Dead Redemption 2. Engine that old. Play with the TV's settings, especially sharpness and contrast, maybe better will be.

p
poprevn 12.10.19

potter790
better and clearer easy to do, just turn off HDR,and the picture is just good, but not for this TV with HDR bought

N
Next-gen2015 12.10.19

Yesterday I also turned off HDR, and actually the picture got better! Plus, the feelings, the fps increased, the game became smoother! What kind of magic can not understand, but now RDR2 will play without HDR)