3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeyS1988 13.05.20 01:47 pm

Question for LK HC. (Diablo 2)

There is little time pogamat, decided to play on hardcore classics. Since I just dragged the bearded wigs in the days before 3 of the act, it does not rummage.
Someone in a nutshell describe the most playable builds and Exodus for which to strive, or what to wear)
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nwn2030 13.05.20

1. hammer
2. blizz
3. Wear Iratha at the beginning
4. To strive for such:

i
ixdon 13.05.20

It's a painted armor? Scepter 2-10-3-3-3hs - it looks quite unreal

Q
QLinkee 13.05.20

ixdon
~~ Screenshot from someone who is clearly not fair of farmil the whole thing (at least to neighboring posts comments to this screenshot, we can conclude that it is quite well known cheetor ;))

O
Obsessed 13.05.20

It's a painted armor?
ixdon, the question mark is not needed.

nwn2030, only one question - why punch the skull in a stick? ) to look more brutal? ;-)

СергейС1988, hammer, blizzy. for smoto all here, too much is not read when I wrote this, I carried. :-)
in short, a boor, Nokozan, 3pd shield, magefist, fcr rings, a stick from nm Drognan (the most tedious. desired: 2 pal 10 fcr, then do not care - ham, the end or nothing. 2 pal sticks greenish). the rest rark - cuts, KHP, if there is a page of Dex on the block do not affect (are not necessary). worth watching all Ernie shields in search of the 2 pal allres/fres (amuli in search of 2 pal +). for a socket in race need soj. the limit of HP on hats/rings - 40 belly/waist/aMule - 60. the water in the keys head on his shoulders. :-)

i
iamviktor 13.05.20

Friends, I wanted to ask, can someone on CL to sell RAR-clothes, if there is unnecessary on the shirt??? Write the price, if free, I will be until the end of sezona to go put a candle!