3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlOOD FIGHTER 13.05.20 01:47 pm

Turns on the keyboard (Need for Speed (2015))

Good time of day. Here's the situation. Decided to again play in this part of the game (did not go since adding the prestige speedlists and hot rods). Now, all my machines started to show up on the next post: trying to pass a turn at high speed, the machine does not react to pressing of keys turn left/right, and if it still reacts, then it is not so hard as it was in the first version of the game on the PC.
From here a question: whether there was at whom such and how did you resolve this issue?
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
k0rben 13.05.20

BlOOD FIGHTER
there's sort of a sensitivity adjustment in the settings + responsiveness of the steering in the settings of the machine...

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 13.05.20

k0rben
There is twisted for maximum sensitivity at all points and tested it on different machines that grupowych - the result is the same. Also contacted the EA support and other community forums - no sensible answer can not give.

R
RWB_Tesafox 13.05.20

Same is noticed, but very rarely. If the machine does not respond to left/right buttons or reacts poorly:
1. Release the button gas, and then press again (control returns) ((bug of the game)).
2. Or is it the characteristics of the machine are. For example, Nissan 180 first receives the rotation is more sensitive and faster than trueno. But there is still a question of tweaking in the garage, because the pressure settings on full drift is not a guarantee a comfortable game for the car.

J
JetFIRE13 13.05.20

A useless pedal into the floor,twist to go.I have had it on full speed,stomp and twist the clamp,and ride a zero response.This was a gas to put some in the corners.Stupid e-brake and turn,or brake slip and turn.Stupid go crazy if gas is not to throw.