3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HamataYoshi 13.05.20 02:26 pm

The problem with the farm the chests (Tekken 7)

Hello! As is known in tekken 7 all the most delicious in the personalization can only be obtained through treasure chests. I looked carefully suit Revin (in principle, no matter what kind of suit), and, realizing that it would take me a lot of time to smash chest piece of this costume I dutifully started the farm. But there's trouble, of which I was unaware. Chests begin to give gold instead of items, if in this category, all the items already received, ie, I have opened all items with wood (bronze?) chests, silver and red, but never got anything that I need. All the characters I already rank brawler, and she Revin - destroyer. In this situation, I have only one time out of 20 can get a chest of the subject, the rest give stupid gold. I thought that they always give the items and just decided to knock until the items not come to an end, and once the game began to issue only gold, then farm the chests I have little interest.
Searched in the Internet, but really there's nothing (even in English). Are there any precise conditions under which will fall gold and RGB chests? Because no matter how fast I with a perfect or complete kratom fights I get max red and silver chests that only give gold and gold I do not fucking need already.
PS. I read that for the LAN tournaments also give the chests, but the last 10 connection attempts were unsuccessful and created by me, the tournament didn't want to join anybody for 40 minutes. I play on PC.
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Haiiro Ookami 13.05.20

For Lily I've been trying to cut the hair. Doooolgo knocked out, but still knocked. Basically tried perfect do - give two or three chests (if initially two). Patience and a little effort. The chests had different - and red and gold, and regular. As for me, it is pure random.

-
-Lucky_Last- 13.05.20

Haiiro Ookami
also Great for the chest give

H
Haiiro Ookami 13.05.20

-Lucky_Last-
Great I harder to get, if accidentally released.

H
HamataYoshi 13.05.20

Haiiro Ookami
You beat Lily playing or different characters?

H
Haiiro Ookami 13.05.20

HamataYoshi
Only Lily. Thought there is some reference to the Persians, some loot in the chests will be. But no. While knocked out, a lot of things opened for a variety of characters, playing only Lily.

-
-Lucky_Last- 13.05.20

Haiiro Ookami
also, it only played and all opened

-
-Lucky_Last- 13.05.20

Haiiro Ookami
just need time to press the rage Art or make some kind of impact ( most often help sweeps ).