3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YaraRomano 13.05.20 02:27 pm

Game online (Borderlands 2)

With a friend downloaded the same version of the game, want to play together, but the list of players and started games on the right I don't see him and he me even though we can join any game and play with others. But we want two. Help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle-Owl 13.05.20

You will not believe! Through what are you playing?
Normal connection with each other?

Y
YaraRomano 13.05.20

Eagle-Owl
The connection is normal, the pirates

w
walkris 13.05.20

YaraRomano
This is due to the grey IP!
Remove all the emulsion on the type of tangle and Hamachi!!!! and download Evolve on https://assets.evolvehq.com/welcome
In the program you need to open an account.

Creation
Friend in party any of 2 ways
So if the program is working fine
And if the program was not given the IP as in the previous screenshot,then you need to do so
To create each time a party is not necessary, just to diastatochromogenes to one of the already created

w
walkris 13.05.20

YaraRomano
Though would write, helped or not. Help the same afterwards!!!!!!!

Y
YaraRomano 13.05.20

walkris
Helped, while Evolve is not covered. I don't know what to replace it.

Y
YaraRomano 13.05.20

Who can help with GameRanger? Also Borderlands 2. After pressing the Start button says that the game is running, and in fact, neither the friend nor me it is not running. The window disappears and in the chat group says that aborted Game

S
Silentip 13.05.20

YaraRomano
again, the trouble with gray IP'schnick, one of you abasalom must be dynamic, otherwise nothing (tested personally)
P. S. although you can try to create a network via Hamachi, if properly set up, then you will have happiness ( serv by the way can take from the playground'a)