3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sHePaRd978 13.05.20 02:28 pm

What better F. E. A. R. or F. E. A. R. 2? (F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin)

How do you think which part is worse???
I have not played the first but on screen you see the count there pumped up,but by the comments I realized that the game was really strasuna.
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 13.05.20

Of course that first part better. And on schedule, we should be all equally.

s
sHePaRd978 13.05.20

I love to annoy people.Is that all your vocabulary? Or still some left?And by the way che, you haven't answered,probably climbed to the world wide web looking for new words.Me eerily curious to what state you can bring? =))))))))))))))))))))

S

Will not work you have to do it, because fuck me, that is, the drum at you.

p
prototype20101 13.05.20

I first not played a lot the graphics hurt stupid but in f.e.a.r 2 I shton couple of times I almost shat

A
Alexey233 13.05.20

With your words understand, download F. E. A. R first part, you will see unsubscribe =)

A
Alexey233 13.05.20

And I can still add: Silent Hill: Homecoming cool this game is terrible, the plot in General class. And that current is not necessary to say that there isn't any relation to the topic of the forum(you know!), but... If the game is really good, why not share the experience?

W
WilderTier 13.05.20

2nd better!(Although I have not played the first)

S

prototype20101, God, in the first part of the game graphics can be compared even to a small part of the games this year. The first part, even scarier than the second suterra.

s
ssiteer 13.05.20

The first F. E. A. R of course better!

s
sht2ket 13.05.20

Dark Necromancer
2nd better!(Although I have not played the first)
idiot!(reason I'm not even gonna)
in the first game at the time was normal,second part is not terrible just the gameplay in the first better(the sparks from the bodies of enemies,slowing down,effect shooting - all in the first part is better)and most importantly - the first part (in two subparts) the worst!

W
WilderTier 13.05.20

sht2ket,the question is what is better not what Straseni!
The first part is terrible,but the second as it better!
They are the same turns out!

W
WilderTier 13.05.20

Fraymen,calm down; last night put finally and played and your hlebalu suggest to shut up!
And as I played,(unfortunately with a few problems in the graph) I admit-the first part will be terrible!

D
DEviLPr0 13.05.20

The first was revelation, the second has just continued the tradition of the first part, so first for me is better.

W
WilderTier 13.05.20

Fraymen,fuck you!
(Mind you,I'm not the first one that started it all)

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 13.05.20

First.

M
Mr. Illusion 13.05.20

I'll tell you... When I got out of FEAR 3 I immediately downloaded it. But when I started playing, I even forgot who is Paxton Fettel. Because of ignorance about the storyline of the FEAR I downloaded the first FEAR, its Addons, and FEAR 2.(although I played all the parts, but forgot))). And after the first FEAR and off. Addons I left, mildly satisfied. Although much monotony interfere. But all in all had a great time. And when I turned on FEAR... I... HS... in Short it is the Second part as a whole at all does not frighten, the pure effect of BOO!. Instead of flesh and blood, I got some dust. Some Australia for small children... I don't understand how I played it 3 years ago. I am very disappointed in this game. FEAR 2 SHIT!!!

M
Mr. Illusion 13.05.20

IMHO

P
Pauni 13.05.20

All parts of Fira cool games! But of course, by far, the first fir better is a masterpiece, a cult game!

B
Black Label Society 13.05.20

but... If the game is really good, why not share the experience?

the game prohodnyak at once seen you recently met with a series of silent hill

Dark Necromancer

Mind you,I'm not the first one that started it all

it is you something have offended? you started it you dummy

L
Lora 13.05.20

The pros and cons can be found in that part.
In F. E. A. R. 2 finally got rid of the monotonous design. It's not so easy to get lost in the corridors just because the premises are indistinguishable from each other. The design added a lot of detail, in General, tried. The expense of this attention to detail apparently decreased length of the second part.
If the first part could scare, F. E. A. R. 2 can be afraid only young children.
Gameplay F. E. A. R. 2 has become more diverse, the opportunity to control the attack, which is great.
Boevka in the second part became less convenient, IMHO. During combat feel very clumsy and difficult points review. However, add to the realism.
The ending of the second part shocked delusional.
Overall, both pieces passed with pleasure and love both.