3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
undeadblow 13.05.20 02:28 pm

Demolished at the root house (Rust)

Hi. I'm new to the game, recently learned to build a house. In fact, the subject, built a house (hardwood first level, with electric locks), went to sleep. The morning did not found anything, even Foundation (although I read that he is indestructible). The marauders blew or cheaters? What is going on and how to protect yourself on a small level, buildup?
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 13.05.20

undeadblow
Most likely the server is rebooted,the players would be too lazy to bother.And to protect yourself when playing 1 really like,I will take the explosives and blow up all the while in of.

u
undeadblow 13.05.20

samosan
I thought so too, but nychka left, so not vypali server. Explosives could all to zero to demolish? I read that the Foundation cannot be destroyed. So when found nothing, except for the stash, I thought for cheaters.
Then there is the point of a home if any level will explode? How, then, to play one day and each time from scratch?

P
Pertrubator 13.05.20

Various reasons may be. What is the server first?
There is official, and there modified. Official to so quickly demolish the house does not. If you zuradili, then broke to one wall, but not the whole house.
For modified anything can happen, because there are admins that I want, I do. On some mod. a server for example, the wall can simply be removed if there is no wardrobe. Yes, anything can be, if the server is modified.

s
samosan 13.05.20

To destroy the Foundation can be,if so specified in the server settings(off by default,but almost all pirates included).For viable at home,usually do multi-layered protection with durable doors and traps(looters corny explosives this is not enough),but it is expensive and long if you play 1 it is easier the house is put closer to the edge of the map,in a place where it will not be visible,and it is very likely to ruin.

u
undeadblow 13.05.20

Pertrubator
To be honest, I clicked on the first one in the list of trims with signature PVE. Perhaps you are right, it seems that modified. Should go to the official? There is less chance of this crap?
By the way, they signed with PVE turned out to be a lie :( were both killed, and killed.

samosan
And how to understand that the edge of the map? :) Card, then no, there is only guidance. While exploring the area a hundred years pass.

P
Pertrubator 13.05.20

undeadblow
There is a official tab, and there is a Mod (something like that). Official called in the style of Official Moscow 5.
Where someone like, out there and play. Official more hardcore, as there are only the standard features.
Modified to make a more rapid resource extraction, rapid removal of walls and a bunch of other things etc. Many modified like the best.

v
varw 13.05.20

undeadblow
Mallet improved the house?

u
undeadblow 13.05.20

varw
No, not enough time. I think it will help much?

v
varw 13.05.20

undeadblow
Yes! As the Foundation of fat which did not improve with a spear can break!

D
Dmitriy Fomichev 13.05.20

Yes, even if improve the house to the wood , a flamethrower and can burn Foundation and straw so generally louder puknuv blown away =)

D
Dmitriy Fomichev 13.05.20

in stone oblivi , and you will have happiness , to the first RAID ))