3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
e13geni4 13.05.20 02:29 pm

Impressions of the game (Farming Simulator 17)

Please post here what dug up.
Well...
- grafon, as before, at the highest level !
very pleased with the music, especially in the style of Electro ! Class !!
- salaried workers ( for some reason here they are translated as mercenaries, just remember the hirelings of the imperialist sharks who tried to swallow the freedom-loving Cuba and Vietnam... ;-)) are careful and not leave corners in the processing field and planting crops !
I will gladly ride on the train, the place of loading goods into wagons there, and the place of unloading Choate found... it is unclear where it is transported large amounts of goods, as stated in the description.
- on the silo now is not particularly rich , reduced by 4 times ! ( someone out there dreaming of this - that I rejoice ...)
went been in the shop for the combine, I wanted simply to sell it ( as before ) and buy more powerful .... yeah, right now !! and there are crooks , who take it for the price of 20 % of the cost . That I got the processor much used ones ?!! ( in appearance and not say - no scratches, no rzhavchiny ...)
- when finished, mercenaries engine does not turn off, and just throw opened the tractor, slovens...
- seeds and fertilizer on pallets - some crap developers....
- waiting for Colsplay... without it does not go far...
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava104 13.05.20

With the latest agreement, without coreplay two fields are processed and launched FS15.

B
Boss_Timurchik 13.05.20

e13geni4
about the fact that the combine is sold at a lower price, the game added feature, supposedly the longer you have the technology, the more expensive the service, well the sales of it

S
Snip 13.05.20

e13geni4
At what complexity does not turn off? Mey on average naemnye unless the headlights are left on and the engine off...

Boss_Timurchik
As for me the rules of innovation. Motivation and the sense to update the fleet, but not like before I bought one combine and a plow on it before the end of the game =)

And so in General was pleased with the game, first impressions are very positive =)

B
Boss_Timurchik 13.05.20

SNiP
I'm not arguing normal innovation, we have to wait for the modders themselves with new tractors, but it seems like Pak is good, but still not the same

e
e13geni4 13.05.20

Boss_Timurchik
Pak is good, that's just the whole initial technique eats 4,500 mnt per day ! no crops will not be enough....so the first thing to go is voracious and buy equipment that is easier ( there are mods and more powerful, and more profitable...)
And in General I agree, innovations are nice ( not all ).

O
Oleg Vishnevskiy 13.05.20

guys help. Installed the game 4 times already and to start out, just not loaded all tutu. CHE do not know?!

e
e13geni4 13.05.20

SNiP
On average shut down. However, not all, but only some....but still not shut down.

S
Snip 13.05.20

e13geni4
Maybe due to the fact how the tractor was made the transition, the usual exit or through the TAB?

e
e13geni4 13.05.20

SNiP
and what's the Tab ? Just drive the jeep past the tractor, it is empty routine, and the hireling who is only there to work, bye-bye...:-)

e
e13geni4 13.05.20

Funny... Halloween is in full swing...

Spoiler
Spoiler

And at Christmas they are that fancy dress wear ? :-):-);-)

S
Snip 13.05.20

e13geni4
Well, if I didn't)), then when came to E tractor continued to operate, but if you jumped over a TABLE then return the equipment was plugged..

e
e13geni4 13.05.20

Hirelings-combiners is also the engine does not turn off, just wash off ...have to get on and off.

Spoiler

T
Taeila 13.05.20

Speaking of impressions, I have not seen one of the sun and moon in the sky?)

e
e13geni4 13.05.20

Taeila
And we plow up a sweat , we straighten the back once and look at the sky...
Indeed, where gorgeous sunrises and sunsets, which accounted for a minimum of 30 % of the attractiveness of the game ?!!!
That's really a puncture, as the puncture of developers !!!!!

Farming Simulator 15 :

Farming Simulator 17 :

Try as he might, the sun I do not see...shadows, and no sun!

C
Cr1stal1 13.05.20

e13geni4
developed tried for little grafodrocherov. I think the best weather is in the 13th

e
e13geni4 13.05.20

I think they tried and angrily hissing perverts who distort and debase the Russian language...the best picture is still in the 15th.

R
Russel084 13.05.20

As for me, FS15 was still better, despite the provision of pigs, new crops and technology. What??? What did they do with the gameplay?
1. Limited stock. It may be realistic, but it is some frivolous amount (initially right 100 000). Thanks crazy handles (modifiers), for their magical warehouse. This problem is solved.
2. Why remove the sheds for potatoes, beets and wood chips, and added the function of loading in any place (even further separately)? Perhaps, too, strove for realism. Indeed, in all countries, the harvest safely stored in the open air. Again, thanks to all those pens and magic stores, in which you can upload anything (not just cereals). So this problem is also solved.
3. Thought as in FS15 to do logging. And then there's the interesting modic found with copricapo auto-upload logs. Yes wait the same!!! 10-15 oil about 20-30 tysch. More profitable for the chips to break up, and less problems due to the Brooks. In the end, logging as such and like as not.
4. Further more. Don't know about You guys, but I have no coreplay can not live. After the disappointment with the forest, decided to take up silage. Understand that the price tag on it too sickly cut, but even for fertilizers will save. I bought a forage harvester with a harvester, two tractors to him with trailers, a loader with a bucket, killed a lot of time creating routes, and when all was ready, the process was established and launched, and everything was going at first, even good, it interferes with unloading anywhere (ctrl+i), which is not imprisoned kursela. And manually all to do, especially with the poor filling for me as it is not comme Il faut. Then realize that about the breeding of cows, too, can forget. The result is that pigs are added, and the cows were taken. Would be better if they instead implemented in the game the places of sale of milk. And wool from sheep, and pigs, to sell you need/can get. The same egg and that carry is necessary, and the milk they understand on some hidden pipe is transported as gas or oil.
5. I do not know this is a bug or not, but, at least to me, it brings problems. Bought a crooked field. Trim it sown curves plots of grass, only hireling passing through the edge of the new frontier seeder with cultivator handles and a plot sown with grass, if the land falls within the scope of agricultural equipment. However it should be noted that this problem is revealed on the map of Sosnovka with the use of a modified planter and the presence of fashion create fields by cultivators. More details I have not yet checked, but in FS15 it worked fine with the same equipment. And how are You?

In General, summing up, we can say: Guys I'm scared to continue to play! What else lies ahead? Me, of course, still hope that with the sheep and pigs all will be well, but... And had such idea, if you play FS17 without mods, then it turns out cheaper just stupid to work on others ' fields and earn money, than buy them in their use.

e
e13geni4 13.05.20

Russel084
I agree that the 17th farm until the 15th still Oh so far away as to China on foot...in terms of accuracy to detail... Well at least I can sleep and move on the path of improvement...
As for silage, the entire Internet was abuzz with displeased grumbling farmers about silage pits, which are still not tuned for kursela, but for You it somehow was a revelation... Personally, I have I silo technique is not spent until there is not put things, from her continuous losses and gossip.
About the grass I agree about the alignment of fields WHILE it is possible to forget...and on default maps the same ugly picture, and other. Well, I want to note that in this farm the authors made everything to the farmers, life did not seem honey and not give them a get rich quick...( in contrast to the 15-th farm, where he immediately focused on silage and logging - and a few game days you're a millionaire ! :-) )

e
e13geni4 13.05.20

Ho-Ho ! A silage hole earned !!! they are now imprisoned under kursela ! So I take back my words and apologize to the developers

Spoiler

( Again, affected my long absence - behind the times ...)
The tractor-trailer on kurpie and combine-hiring now work fine for a couple - can and silage to indulge...

Spoiler

_
_Grads 13.05.20

Is, there are some improvements compared to the FS15, though the schedule is not for me - th FS15 on medium, th mulberries on low (at the pail is). Balance as always is the weakest component of FS the too far. On the other hand, there is the opportunity to roll on the technique, which I will not buy any when, and goal - type, while the green line is not filled - no purchases of land available.