3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tyroni 13.05.20 02:30 pm

Problems with optimization or something? Explain (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Guys that came home and got to the torrents, in order to see what the game as I go. Just don't want to buy anyhow-what lagausie crazy grandmother, and the PC is not a new freshness. But what angered me: Crysis 3 flies, all flies, even Unity would fly if I had it optimized as the wine is not a computer, but in 50 thousand queries (from settings fps is stupid does not change that so that... high is even a little smoother), but the new CoD AW does not want to work. The videos are lag, the textures in the game just lower level and doesn't even pass the first checkpoint the game just crushes all.

So explain to me what's the problem? Tried different build, Repack, zero. Well, the computer did not pull, do not believe. There's nothing supernatural. Just in case throw performance company.

AMD Phenom II x4 965 - 3.40 GHZ
Nvidia Geforce 560GTX 1GB
8Gb RAM
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 13.05.20

The video, of course obscenities, but try to tune via GeForce Experience

H
Hitrii 13.05.20

Removed the download of the shaders and textures at the start of the level in the end no lag during commercials. Textures were on high, but, strangely, they were not shit everywhere. For example when you kill a main villain type, texture level excellent, or in Antarctica or in the woods, and in most levels shit shit. God knows why.

L
Leroy1985 13.05.20

core i7-2700K 16 Gb operatives the gtx 590 , the maximum speed of 1-2 fps , or with a computer even not or XS...

v
vadim7109 13.05.20

I have the same video card GTX 560,the game goes without problems,installed and played,the settings almost high.

34_region 13.05.20

1G GTX 570 on high settings, the graph is horrible, the textures are blurred, so a little more frieze. 4 battles most of the settings high fine to play, so there is the schedule of times better. I regret that I bought, the benefit of a season pass, we immediately decided not to take.

I
Ivan Perunov 13.05.20

Put everything on high, but textures are like on low,put the best video,everything is fine,What the hell tell me???

K
Kranz39 13.05.20

Turn on in the settings, windowed mode, and buy ssd

A
Aleksandr Parfeniy 13.05.20

the link is for the weak companies - please

A
Aleksandr Parfeniy 13.05.20

do not run the game Cfll of Duty - Modern wm3 --- oshipka MENU_CONTENT_NOT_AVAILABLE how to fix??!