3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
averma_n 13.05.20 02:30 pm

Clothes (Dead Rising 3)

You can then remove the hat and glasses ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Braun Fuhrer 13.05.20

You can shoot either putting on another thing which will find in shops around the city, or in the Cabinet who are in shelters, so it is possible to remove all underwear.

M
Mr. Castro 13.05.20

Has anyone found a form of special forces? If Yes then where???

K
K0nsul 13.05.20

The plot will. Move.

P
PunisherBlood 13.05.20

StirliTamak
I found this form at the police station where you're fighting a female boss, more precisely it is located on the lower level in the garage where you are at the first time are there in one Cabinet is the top part of the garment, and in another next to the drawer bottom. Boots found generally elsewhere, I don't even remember what, the same place where the form of special forces, there is still a military uniform

M
Mr. Castro 13.05.20

Yes it there on the back of the police I written that in the beginning of the found and then in the Cabinet, flipped through say list of gear" and found a suit there something like a Form of special forces the description says mmm... don't remember something like + to tactics. And another question you have in the closet in the graph downloadable content how many suits?

O
Olegamop 13.05.20

Form of police special forces is really where a lot of lying, but the form of the special forces can only be found in the story in Chapter 4. When you go to win friends in commandos down and to the left of their base there is a truck on which to climb and secretly climb over the fence. So in the back of the truck and is their form, BUT ONLY for this rescue mission, after her execution, the form disappears regardless of whether you collected it or not.
Under the form of the special forces, I mean the armor, who are the bad guys they have on the helmet of another of the jaw is drawn.

P
PunisherBlood 13.05.20

Oligomer
And more not seen any where, damn I'm already in Chapter 5, I would like to have the following form :D

O
Olegamop 13.05.20

Well, I have the plot already went 3 times and thoroughly all ran though the armor was not all collected, I think that this radio is only found in 1 place. If I was so eager to try it on can sharifabadi your saved game and begin play with a choice of 4 head then run over it will return to an old saved game in place. Or choose hell option is to play on hardcore to 4 chapters, then the saved game to the normal mode, not shownaked and armor will be available in both modes.

P
PunisherBlood 13.05.20

Oligomer
Thanks, I'll try.

S
Solomonoff 13.05.20

Damn,also missed this form. I would add it to any handy man in the form of a file)))And we would he said thank you.

S
Scorobei91 13.05.20

And military shoes where to get?

L
LMwise 13.05.20

How to open the Cabinet with the drawing ?