3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sativum 13.05.20 02:31 pm

How to kill utoptsev under water? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Version steam, Goti. Playing NG+ on the difficulty To death. Before utoptsev was vanstyles with the crossbow under water (up to ng+, low level of difficulty) and now they are marked with a red skull and crossbow shot inflicts the standard damage (before vansta need to utopa bolts 150 to spend). What is this, a bug or a feature? and what to do about it?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
The1fEst 13.05.20

Playing on normal difficulty death + increased level opponents, one-shot phenomenon come even against opponents marked a crock (of course underwater crossbow), Persian and crossbow level 7. Version of the game is the same.

D
Devilgroup87 13.05.20

Sativum
Was the same story only with the water woman. Had nothing to kill. As I understand, these characters are just puny level more than you on this and marked with a skull and cause some significant damage out of it. Finishing off your level more than what was in this beast, returned to the same place and easily cut it in half.

d
danila282930 13.05.20

Crossbow ))))

d
danila282930 13.05.20

It is possible to lower the complexity )))))

M
Mortaliss 13.05.20

This curve leveling a Witcher

L
LittelBro 13.05.20

Sativum
You need to improve, just their level is much higher than yours, therefore you are causing very little damage. Still okay on the surface, I fought with 4 utoptsev and water woman, ass it just kind of was, but I killed them, PPC was difficult but I made it, so 7 times.

J
Jimmy.Lee 13.05.20

Sativum
If this is NG+, you can try a mutation aimed at improvement of the damage of the crossbow, but this is assuming that there are 5 free skill points.

I
Igor_Brewers 13.05.20

Try to drink a potion to reset skills and distribute points again. Usually helps

W
White Agnec 13.05.20

Sativum
Good question, the Witcher did not differ a good balance system, especially on new game+

W
White Agnec 13.05.20

Sativum
This guy did a build for a crossbow, maybe something interesting will find

P
Professor Zoom 13.05.20

Crossbow

W
Widukind 13.05.20

Likely still a bug. And the easiest way to delay and come in this place later

S
Sativum 13.05.20

Igor_Brewer
did not help
Jimmy.Lee
LittelBro
So the meaning. I have one bolt off about 5% HP. It is under water. There is a bug of some kind

G
GeraSP 13.05.20

You have a crossbow normal bolts are? If not, then change to normal.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.05.20

PA my they ubivayut. I at least did not succeed.
the only thing that can lure them to the shore and forced to go but those who are in the middle of the sea already does