3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vsmam 13.05.20 02:32 pm

How to remove traps from chests Steel Beard? (Risen)

A chest in the cave in plain sight, another is dug, both with traps. How to remove? Or should first with Patty to talk? So it disappears after the extraction of the 5th chest with the tips. Reading the tips themselves are nothing. Tried to wet Romanov, took the key from the camera, Patty, came spoke no good. Need these chests to open and how?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glastonbury 13.05.20

vsmam
Cm. Questions on the passage.

M
MakAlfie 13.05.20

In letters clearly written that only one trunk is not dangerous ;-)

N
NinjaVombad 13.05.20

there are 6 of them instead of 2. 5 with traps, and treasure chest from the grave where the name of a person not mentioned in the notes

s
steev25 13.05.20

1 at the entrance wycofany above where 2 vampire 5 neutropenic need a trunk - like podnimaeshsya the first mountain to the left there is a long name I can't recall exactly )

G
GoViViGo 13.05.20

Dillinger. His name is Dillinger.

s
steev25 13.05.20

Yes exactly )

x
xputnikx 13.05.20

where the camera is petty? got the key from Romanov, Patty can't find

a
anakin_skywalker93 13.05.20

xputnikx
it is at the beginning of these ruins,there's a ladder down to the ledge,and there's the door.

M
MyClap 13.05.20

how to remove the trap z trunks steel borodi??

R
Rayan_Kuper 13.05.20

This can only be done by opening the cheat console, then approach the chest, then write the command edit and there is one line that is responsible for the trap. You just erase what it says and you can now open this chest won't kill you. However, all these 4 chests are empty and only one correct got a bunch of stuff and one quest item. I personally ran it myself when I played this game 5 years ago. Anyway, I know this game inside out.