3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Professor Zoom 13.05.20 02:33 pm

Shackle Triss and the relationship with her in General (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, came with a question.

After the quest three to tango found in kaer morhen the earring was found Triss, decided to return. Came to Merigold, trying to return, but in dialogue there is no such function. Yes it is still cold as an iceberg. I lost my chance for a bright future with Triss or not quite? And how to give her a fucking earring?
22 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
Do not figure to shoot the breeze about love both and produce the same threads on PG.

v
vikpass 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
It seems nedorezannye the content or in the course of the game will have to give, but with Triss, you can start a relationship one way only

T
Teranaft234 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
I gave, she was very happy to found it missing. Then I put them on, as the second was she - kit from the pendant that she had around his neck.

In General, I confess, this quest I have never worked on the rip, like many others Vadimcha forge, for example. Taking a license made myself, my indignation no chapel... How can you screw up a Repack that have no protection ?!

H
Hirok 13.05.20

Teranaft234
Download from hatab and not be such fail.

W
White Agnec 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
Neither Triss nor costs you nothing shines. Unless you're willing to replay half the game and not to uncover your bolt in front of Jennifer. Generally it is strange that you wonder why Triss now you dynamite, you're fucked warlocks who know each other and naturally they would sooner or later know about this.

T
Teranaft234 13.05.20

Hirok
Just from hatab and buggy in all. Even relic swords, the same type across.

B
Bupycop 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
Worked for me, even when relationships were built with Ian, gave her the earring, when all the sorceress gathered at the Buttercup in cabaret.

P
Professor Zoom 13.05.20

vikpass
What if not a secret?

P
Professor Zoom 13.05.20

White Agnec
But... It was in the story....

P
Professor Zoom 13.05.20

White Agnec
So I can unpack the suitcases? In Kovir I'm not?

W
White Agnec 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
The fact that you give her the earring is nothing essentially would have changed, except that they both Triss was wearing. don't worry about it.

J
JOKERIVAN 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
Yes, you can even game with hard to erase, from the awareness that you have a half-bad ending

b
baracus10 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
Do not go. 100%. The crucial point is the refusal Yennefer after the fight with Gin. Well like to sleep with her before this, but this is not accurate.

W
White Agnec 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
After the quest three to tango can only stock up on wipes for Geralt or go to a brothel. Kovir live without you

J
JOKERIVAN 13.05.20

baracus10 wrote:
The crucial point is the refusal Yennefer after the fight with Gin.
Until then do what you want, or do not have pechati Triss at the lighthouse

v
vikpass 13.05.20

Professor Zoom
The secret

W
White Agnec 13.05.20

baracus10
Can. When you find the mask in the lab of Masoura, in the last room will not be output and there will be a killing gas. And Ian teleports you to the hall or to her room, and there already will be entertained at the unicorn

P
Professor Zoom 13.05.20

That's a shame so offensive... well, I did the napkins...

P
Professor Zoom 13.05.20

JOKERIVAN
Nothing will preprogram

P
Professor Zoom 13.05.20

Only 200 hours