3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John West 13.05.20 02:33 pm

Totenkopf (Wolfenstein)

There are those who have played Return to Castle Wolfenstein? The fact that Wolf 2009 Blazhkovich said he had met earlier with General Totenkopf and tore him some kind of operation. Who remembers where he (the General) appeared in RtCW?

I have some ideas but would like your to hear, not to be confused. :)
35 Comments
Sort by:
P
PrimaSprit 13.05.20

All pirate perebiraniya RtCW, which I nailed, X-lab was referred to as the laboratory of Ditched, Dashed, etc. So I guess the General Totenkopf is bald devil in a Bathrobe and equipment with a monocle, who still hunted us with his ubersoldat, and then shamefully fled to the plane V2-Cobra.

P. S. In the introduction that was given in the headquarters of the OSA, the Aryan with the monocle was introduced himself, as a brilliant and cruel scientist. But the word that he was a General. So, you see in the story, the General, he became after the events of RtCW, where it usepath not given)

J
John West 13.05.20

Yeah, bald with a monocle. I thought he was he is the chief over the Germans in RtCW, was there, the chief was Heinrich Himmler (long-playing - forgot already).

Where in the original RtCW met Totenkopf?
And remember, at the end of the game someone from afar was watching through binoculars on the field of battle with the last boss (raised from the dead, the king forgot the name), and then left in a car? Someone was?

P. S. In the introduction that was given in the headquarters of the OSA
This early in RtCW?

c
cyberdemon 13.05.20

Totenkopf - death's head. In one of the pirate translations of his so-called (the version that was well announced. Fargus, probably).

The person with the binoculars at the end of the game is Himmler, the reichsfuehrer SS

S
SLAVN 13.05.20

At the end was Himmler, that's for sure. That is the name Totenkopf, I do not remember in RtCW.

a
alarich 13.05.20

It is the name Totenkopf, I do not remember in RtCW.-and I don't remember,there were no dead heads.Ditched was.

P
PrimaSprit 13.05.20

Well, well, do not remember... Here hardly there are those who played in the German, or at least used English version of the game. DeathHead (English). this is the same as Totenkopf (it.), and the same thing and Dead Head. Just pirates like Fargus then, in contrast to many present, was smart enough not to translate names. And Russian variations of these nicknames, you see, from the difference in pronunciation DeathHead in German and English happen.

J
John West 13.05.20

And yet, where in RtCW met this Totenkopf? :)

J
John West 13.05.20

http://savepic.ru/820550.jpg

Super soldier is a zombie? Forgot something...
And what is ubersoldat?

P
PrimaSprit 13.05.20

Totenkopf is in the opening clip level X-lab. There are more soldiers outside guard's trying to tell him that an enemy agent, they say, broke through the barrier external protection and in laboratories. And Totenkopf soldier responds that of course he is with shpienov will understand.

S
SLAVN 13.05.20

PrimaSprit
This was he?

J
John West 13.05.20

What is ubersoldat?

P
PrimaSprit 13.05.20

Same as super-soldiers, but in the German pronunciation.

c
cyberdemon 13.05.20

Totenkopf is an evil scientist who twice managed to escape from GG. For the first time - leaving on a submarine. Chasing him, HE goes to Normandy, to X lab, which runs the same Totenkopf. The next meeting of the Totenkopf shows a completed GG uber-soldier. With the corpse of the last Tesla then you can pick up. In the meantime, Totenkopf will run again (this time on the experimental aircraft)

J
John West 13.05.20

Did the original RtCW has a mission in Normandy?

P
PrimaSprit 13.05.20

Just made a mistake cyberdemon, X-lab on the game is located in Norway.

A
Artorius 13.05.20

A normal translation of Totenkopf means Death's Head, his name is Wilhelm von Strasse , that he drafted the uber soldier, in the game killing him was extremely difficult, and when Blazkowicz was just a step away from the Head of Death, he hurriedly washed off the fighter, more in the game he will not meet, the funny thing is that in the new part again he survives: after the final credits there is a clip where he escapes after an explosion zepellin.

M
MaCkHaMMer 13.05.20

In damn fucking tenacious! Reminiscent of serious Sam. There is a Mental identity ran but 3 times..

W
Wolk000 13.05.20

the final credits there is a clip where he escapes after an explosion zepellin. - something tells me that will be a sequel ^^

M
Merge 13.05.20

A case of you the film sky captain and the World of the future with the antagonist was not a Totenkopf?

G
Guardian. 13.05.20

In fact, this one point:

pix.PlayGround.ru