3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pepin3d 13.05.20 02:34 pm

The NPC voice acting. Modmejkery respond. (Fallout 4)

Decided to play around with the Creation Kit and almost washed down a unique companion. All anything, but she is deaf and dumb.
Can someone tell me the resources/files with minimal Russian phrase?
For example in Skyrim:
- I'm waiting
- well
- etc, etc.
Comes to mind only one idea. To snatch the voice of one not popular companions from Fallout 3 and load them in the 4th part.
PS: Clothespin in the nose and a microphone in the teeth do not offer. Ask someone from the women is also not an option.
Googled the media and cheto all muffled.
Does anyone have any ideas?
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.05.20

Pepin3d
You better on the MG forum to ask.

P
Pepin3d 13.05.20

saa0891
Will have to go there too. And yet decided on a favorite and native to around.

H
Hattack 13.05.20

Pepin3d
And you yourself do not think that 100% of the English voice acting of the game is NOT going to go mod with a Russian voice acting? It is more logical, and easier to take the voice of the Foul.

P
Pepin3d 13.05.20

Hattack
If I thought I wouldn't create such topics. To articulate English phrases there can be even a cockroach.
PS: Guli-raiders on the ship scream in Norwegian is 100%? What is wrong with the great and powerful?

PSPS: Write better business. And right now, it will throw a flood.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 13.05.20

Pepin3d wrote:
To snatch the voice of one not popular companions from Fallout 3
From Fallout 3 or Skyrim, where the model sentences - though ass chew.

Pepin3d wrote:
Guli-raiders on the ship scream in Norwegian
They Norwegian sailors by chance to be in America. Although if you invent a story with the Soviet Gul, who was sent to the U.S. as spies immediately after the war...

P
Pepin3d 13.05.20

Rakszas
So advise for Fallout 3 from whom to draw. Clover? I'm in the game 200 years and have not played and don't remember what she was mumbling.

Rakszas wrote:
Although if you invent a story with the Soviet Gul, who was sent to the U.S. as spies immediately after the war...
Russian girl by chance to be in America. Pull?) I do not have any svistelok and perdelok c stories and quests. Need a simple type companion Lydia, who can't stand the brain his remarks as he carried the vanilla companions in Fallout 4.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 13.05.20

Pepin3d
Clover only companion is a woman (excluding a black grandma from the Brotherhood), because the choice is so small.
But, I think, it is often in relation to gg uses expressions like pumpkin and honey.

P
Pepin3d 13.05.20

Rakszas
Hike in addition to clover more certain. Or you have to put Skyrim FemaleYoungEager. Grandma will not do. Voice Ganassi I immediately dismissed to hell.

N
Nukemall 13.05.20

Pepin3d
Why women don't ask?
My wife is keen to voice acting anime did(acting class went, diction coached), for a reasonable reward is roughly equivalent to a good cake must agree with the proper intonations of the phrases you need to say.

P
Pepin3d 13.05.20

Nukemall
No thanks. For 5-10 phrases I see no reason to bother. And then if in a year I want something to change, I again, your wife to pull? In the opening post I wrote that asking women not an option. I need a willing media and preferably chopped.