3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaor 13.05.20 02:34 pm

How to get a trophy for a job in the mine in the kitchen and at the sawmill (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How to get a trophy for a job in the mine in the kitchen and at the sawmill, did everything but the trophy does not fall, play on PS4
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
perni007 13.05.20

dimaor
What kind of trophy ?

S
SR3M 13.05.20

dimaor
Hmm, well I like it, but I'm on PC. Another plus side of PC) LAN kidding, try it in the kitchen to work for different bowlers, it was added a new furnace, as there is in Skyrim usually otanical spit are......Something like this)

L
L0neWanderer 13.05.20

dimaor
Well, pinned wood, split logs, get coal and get something to eat. It can help...

n
nutu2 13.05.20

And this is some fashion, or something new?

n
nutu2 13.05.20

Or are you talking about achievements?

d
dimaor 13.05.20

how to chop wood?

d
dimaor 13.05.20

and the coal mine

S
SR3M 13.05.20

dimaor
Find ax (ax for cutting firewood), it is usually next to the stock (the stump where cut firewood) and press to act or to take you know in common. find the sawmill, easier to Riverwood (the first village after escaping) there went up to the sawmill and click to operate on large logs.....And about coal, it is for example must have written like coal is found only in the carbon pencils...just mine the ore, can have every type of ore to mine???

Q
QUlCK 13.05.20

dimaor
Write what you did. Maybe that is not so.

W
Wild Rider 13.05.20

Himself warm up with this garbage the first time. It turns out I had no logs to cut, and take the cleaver near the stump and chop the logs. Moreover, the supply of these logs is infinite and it has nothing to do with the river mill (which is made for stupid animation to the npc)

d
dimaor 13.05.20

thank you