3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deeznut 13.05.20 02:35 pm

Information and discussion (Tom Clancy's The Division)

How do you play? I think it would be just another slag-type Defiance
263 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amoral Cynic 13.05.20

And I have left quite a good impression

U
Ugoraya Vygorayu 13.05.20

I personally watched the gameplay with an open mouth,strong project

d
deeznut 13.05.20

Don't know what you've found? The gameplay in GOW or ME, and the atmosphere of the Apocalypse no. Besides being able to control the drone with the tablet innovation at all.

H
Hephaest 13.05.20

I liked the game.

P
PADONOK33 13.05.20

"and the atmosphere of the Apocalypse no
As you hike beat ME and all sorts of horror with zombies,where the Apocalypse appears or capture by aliens, or dead,or super cool magic any undead priests, etc. and etc. It explains what the Apocalypse just because of a virus that kills them. And consequently abandoned houses,cars and looters survivors. And as the drone can create an atmosphere of Apocalypse?? Here, even the debris scattered (some flies) as it should be. Atmospheric is already hell will come up.

F
Fenderrr 13.05.20

What is the engine in the game?

T
TTpoHbIpbIw 13.05.20

Judged far too early, but after watching, still left some impression.

S
SPR1GGAN 13.05.20

pvp in the open world ,something similar to dais(dais but I do not like the lack of the starting weapons and the loss of accumulated gear),leveling skill (veteran La2 and so far the devil Kacha),a fresh breath in the MMO shooters ,and the APB in the liver, and just nice looking graphics .

H
HyperXStream 13.05.20

Fenderrr

The engine is called Snowdrop.

a
atam1q 13.05.20

The game is top class! The graphics on the top.

x
xANALCRUSHERx 13.05.20

I hope to be single mode.After all, what do the studentate with pretty modems?
For this reason had partly to score on multiplayer BF3:(

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 13.05.20

Excuse me for probably stupid question , but the project learned that just recently and was wondering how it will spread because it's an MMo that is, it can be downloaded as Ghost recon online or to buy as a normal boxed/digital version ?

P
PADONOK33 13.05.20

[_LIoN_] H. U. N. T. E. R.
is a shareware game. Download and play,and for the beautiful bling you have to pay real money. Also the ability to play on SMARTS and tablets,but little is known about them,whether it's free or still paid fun. It will be the same on a PC. Great at first glance, the game.

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 13.05.20

ПАДОНОК33
The main thing that would not be pay2win

A
Arrkan 13.05.20

New details of The Division:

- There will be a wide range of customization of weapons. Likely to be largely similar to Ghost Recon Future Soldier
- A large part of the game will take place in Manhattan, but will have the opportunity to visit other places.
The main idea of the game - exploring a world
- Decision-making - another big part of the game. Your decisions will completely affect the game world, but each player will have their own world. Developers not yet fully know how to work this system.
- The Division is not a MMOTPS, this is MMORPG. The combat system is tied to job skills and leveling characteristics of the weapon in his hands. Will be important and the level of the character, and modification of weapons and equipment for your character.
Battle PvP will be woven into the narrative so that they will influence the world.

The game comes out in autumn next year on PS4, Xbox One and PC, the second user will receive exclusive content.

L
Larry666 13.05.20

This is probably the most mysterious project for me. I know almost nothing about the game, but the first video I liked it .

B
Brock Samson 13.05.20

well, not with the graphics ) it just awakened glycinol ) and for MMO games, the dialogue is too resource-intensive ) few who will play HD

S
Sahara. 13.05.20

Brock Samson
Over all it don't. Your hardware may be, but certainly not on mine.

T
T.T.G 13.05.20

Everything will be fine.

K
KanoVoxLian 13.05.20

The engine is of course great, and how are things with the rest.