3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gigabait100j 14.05.20 12:37 pm

A strange level of complexity (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Play Wolfenstein on Uber difficulty (the highest available). But the game still seems shockingly easy. Always an excess of ammo and armor, the enemies are easily killed. But I finished it off - so it is HEALTH REGENERATION!!! On the hardest difficulty!!!
Is it so intended by the developers, or maybe a glitch?
Even as it was dumb to play it. As shooting for small. Who passed on the Uber difficulty, tell you it was the same? Maybe there is some patch/fix that corrects this misunderstanding?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tracked 14.05.20

Always regenerate up to 30 HP
You walk to the end, where it will start, and kick

g
gigabait100j 14.05.20

I have to 100 regeneration.

B
Bombardirovschik 14.05.20

gigabait100j
you bought a fake copy of the game.

g
gigabait100j 14.05.20

Bomber
Yes, fake. And is it important? This is the problem? Have litsushnikov only up to 30 HP is health restored? And then I'm watching now, and for a guy to 80 HP is restored to the difficulty of Uber. But it's still a lot. The kits generally lose their meaning. Moreover, to collect them during the fight is very difficult, and generally do not have. And after the fight and always 100 HP.

B

gigabait100j
XS,I played on the penultimate difficulty and ostanavlivalas only to 30,glades chip? Played on hard pirates.

g
gigabait100j 14.05.20

Bomber
Okay, I'll try on the penultimate difficulty to play. What can the pirates messed with the levels. The first is the last set for example, or hacked crookedly.
Repak's way of mechanics.

B

gigabait100j
you don't remember who was my Repack. But to eat dog food and shit constantly had to repair.

g
gigabait100j 14.05.20

And, no, understood. After a mental hospital, really hard. Sorry to bother you.

B

gigabait100j
you were throwing up in the nuthouse?

g
gigabait100j 14.05.20

Bomber
Psych is fine, no death has passed, and here is where the robots began to suffer.

A
Aleksandr Mareckiy 14.05.20

I have a current up to 20 vosstanavlivaet (lognote Uber)

O
Orlean01 14.05.20

Well, could do it it is more difficult to do. Until the mid-game is not at all apparent complexity is constantly a shitload of medkits and armor lying around, no place to put. And the stealth just something) Enemies can't see a thing — you don't want to.

K
Kostya Myagkiy 14.05.20

more complexity to the game, no uber is the highest right ???

S
SHLUZ 14.05.20

Gentlemen, you posobirayte codes of Enigma and ukroyutsya you difficulty worse uber

S
SHLUZ 14.05.20

gigabait100j
there is regen only works within 20 units of HP. Ie if it was a cha 40хп for example, you flew in damage and left for example 25 (the main thing not less than 20, and with them he has nothing to regen will not be), it will restore it to these 40хп