3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerBro 14.05.20 12:37 pm

Lost the sound in the cabin (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi dalnoboev and fans of the game. Here is the problem. Play Volvo FH 16 Globetrotter XL short which has 700 horses. Even when buying, with the engine turned the camera on the sleeping bag and the motor became inaudible. Moreover, if hudnut, you hear everything. Later set modes, the same truck with different styling. And still the sound disappears when I turn the camera to look in the right mirror. Any mods to the sound no. Version games latest.
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GamerBro 14.05.20

_BESIK_
Thanks, I'll try. The problem is not only with the mod, but the default track

G
GamerBro 14.05.20

_BESIK_
In my opinion, in this game, the Repack the same. Last version of the game, the same thing happened

S
Serba_stalker 14.05.20

I have trouble worse FPS in the cockpit prosidaet in two. From 60 to 30 even does not hold. Don't know why? Give advice smart?!

S
Serba_stalker 14.05.20

Play license version of the latest third-party card all removed and the fashion, too, without the changes..

S
Sinoptik75RUS 14.05.20

Serba_stalker
Useless. I that only did not try. Does not help.

G
GamerBro 14.05.20

A tip for those who ride around on ultra settings but with low fps, the quality of vegetation, reduce. The difference in the picture I didn't notice and fps leveled off even Rusape

S
Spartak78 14.05.20

Serba_stalker
I have the same thing

[
[EHOT] 14.05.20

Serba_stalker
30?!! I'm IN the CITY FROM 13-15 FPS CRAWL on the highway easy, 30 -36 rises... and although everything in the schedule is at the minimum , and the computer is not weak

S
Serba_stalker 14.05.20

Will wait for fixes. I noticed these shoals on version 1.27.2.4 before riding normally on any maps with any mod.

G
GamerBro 14.05.20

Serba_stalker
Will.... What can you do? =)

m
m.leha 14.05.20

GamerBro
was this problem re-installed Windows and the user name written in English and the sound became normal

m
m.leha 14.05.20

Serba_stalker
I have normal sound on this version

S
Serba_stalker 14.05.20

Helped a bit-rostitel'nost'û less set. Footage added!

G
GamerBro 14.05.20

Serba_stalker
GamerBro garbage not advise =)

S
Serba_stalker 14.05.20

Exactly!! Thanks..