3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magic of Light 12.10.19 02:38 pm

Neverwinter Nights 3 (Neverwinter Nights 2)

I now wonder whether part 3. About the MMO which will be released next year best forgotten, this is not the Neverwinter.

How do you do a series of chances?
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel 12.10.19

Is.
See here: http://www.playneverwinter.com/

M
Magic of Light 12.10.19

Angel
Is.
See here: www.playneverwinter.com/

This is the MMO that I was talking about...

M
Migg 12.10.19

There is no chance. No. For 4 edition DnD completely killed the system itself and the setting, turning it all into a dull blank for manufacture of any MMO.
So it remains only one of two things - forget about NVN, or the DIN of a mediocre MMO based on it.
Why mediocre? Yes, because even for an MMO - it is better to create a system from scratch than to use the pathetic scraps and rework the rest from the world and from the former system.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.10.19

So it remains only one of two things - forget about NVN, or the DIN of a mediocre MMO based on it.

Why so gloomy? There are NWN 1-2, BG can DIN in them :)

A
Angel 12.10.19

But maybe NWN3 will not be so bad? There is a slim chance that it will be quality the global shard for the game, though.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.10.19

Hope dies last, comrades :)

A
Angel 12.10.19

Yes, it seems that those who are interested in something in terms of FR NWN or the universe - there is not so much. The forums died down.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.10.19

What can be done, and NWN and NWN 2 already izlozeni the length and breadth and considered from all angles. Just have to wait for something new :(

A
Angel 12.10.19

To create something of their own? Some modules may. To play multiplayer games. And more so, hardly anything remains.

M
Magic of Light 12.10.19

It is a pity that after Neverwinter Nights 2, Dungeons and Dragons for nothing good not released.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.10.19

Exactly, and I like Daggerdail the game will remember so much as a shudder.

D
Dead_Mazai 12.10.19

Damn and how I would like another game of D&D 3.5 system to see...

f
freisnd 12.10.19

Go play Temple of Elemental Evil. Also in D&D 3.5.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.10.19

In temple setting another.

f
freisnd 12.10.19

This does not negate the fact that ToEE is also in D&D 3.5.

-
-Wargozz- 12.10.19

And what is this changed in version 4? Just wondering, heard a lot about that in the 4 edition of the supposedly killed D&D, but nothing specific don't know.

f
freisnd 12.10.19

http://www.mirf.ru/Articles/art2951.htm

-
-Wargozz- 12.10.19

Hmm, really shoveled... most do not understand why it was removed natural plans and instead, added the land of the fairies(OMG wtf). A lot of skills cut...

S
Sugo77 12.10.19

What to expect in an MMO NVN(actual gameplay starts after the first minute, you can rewind mid-roll):

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.10.19

Okutyvaya-peractivity -____-